Fifagirl needs to be taught a lesson

FIFAgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 13, 2014
Hi
I'm in college right now but I really want to try an do more kinky things. I love to be humiliated and degraded. I will do semi-public nudity and really just want to be treated like the slut I am

irago82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2014
start by putting on a mini skirt without panties and some long soccer socks on if you have them. then head down the hall with your books. when you pass someone drop your books and bend over to pic them up. If no one notices go to the bathroom and pinch your nipples 5x each and do it again til someone sees you.

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Go down to the bathroom at the end of the hall and finger yourself until you cum in a pink thong and leave it in your bag that you carry with you for a week

adam_jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2014
I'll help you. Message me or Kik me but I'll tell you right now I can make you cum in ways you never thought possible

blatx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 11, 2014
challange

Wear a skirt with no underwear when you go outdoors

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Some Ideas

Ok so since I don't know what your limits are here's a few potential ideas.

Tie up your chest and if you like your breast such as that the rope/string etc. will be underneath your clothing. Just keep in mind to now go too tight so that you will somewhat comfortable for a period of unknown time. Then the crotch rope with knots places at the right spots and if it's not past your limits add a butt plug and/or insert something into your pussy before adding the crotch rope. Now get dressed and go out in public to do whatever you had planned to do that day. If you have never done anything like this before just keep safety in mind so don't plan to spend all day at school but maybe something like a trip to the grocery store so if the rope etc. gets to be too much from the rubbing etc. then you can quickly return home and remove it.

Something I see in the forums here a lot is cumming on pics humilition. Again all about limits but what I see is someone has a pic to share you pm them they send the pic. That other person then cums on the photo returns a photo of the result etc.

Also a challenge to accomplish here and there can be pretty fun and frustrating sometimes. You ask for a challenge, try to do it then post later (or pm) if you did it or not. If you failed you then get punished, if you succeeded you get rewarded. So if you want consider the first part of my reply as a challenge attempt to keep the crotch rope with knots on for let's say about 1 hour.

Featured Threads

New Personals