Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2016
Her expoesd puctures: Album

Leave humiliating comments!

Her dirty report:

So I prepared for my outing I put on my nipple clamps, butt plug, sexy underwear, tight jeans, and a T-shirt. I then drove over to the mall. I carried my second water bottle with me and walked around window shopping and drinking. I ducked into an alcove to snap pics of my sexy underwear and tight jeans. I walked around for for 15 or 20 mins before I had to duck into a dressing room and take the clamps off my nipples. I spent an hour or more at the mall and finished my water and while I needed to pee it was not urgent. So I got back in my car and headed to the store I actually needed things from. I was desperate to pee as I got my shopping done. As I was headed out debating if I could ask someone permission to pee. I sucked it up and asked someone as I headed to my car in the parking lot. I think I took them off gaurd and answered sure. But as bad as I had to go I only let out a trickle and no more would escape me. So I drove home, I was desperate, it took me almost 45 mins to get home because of traffic and as I neared the house my urethra was pulsating as I tryed to hold it. I was given permission to go outside the house and walk the neighborhood, that was the longest hour, every 10 mins I stopped looked around and had to spank myself. I took pics of my wet pants, and once I got back inside my panties. I edged 5 times through my pee filled panties before i was done and could get cleaned up.

Featured Threads

New Personals