Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 30, 2010
Author: J.W.
First Story in a series.

-------------

It had been a long and trying day at work for Dan...by the time the clock read the proper time to punch out for the day, he had already collected his belongings in anticipation of a good nights rest. Even the walk to the car seemed arduous! Finally, settling into the drivers seat and leaving the driveway of the office, he felt liberated.

Pulling into his drive, the feeling of anticipation sets in....what kind of mood would the wife be in? Is she upset about something? "Here's hoping for the best possible outcome", Dan mutters under his breath as he slides the key into the lock and gives it a turn. To his surprise, its pretty dark and totally silent in the house. He trods down the long hallway, briefly setting his keys on the table quietly...not knowing if his wife is asleep in the living room. Looking around, Dan notices a small note under an electric candle with his name on it. He looks around quickly, not knowing if this is going to be good or bad. Again, hoping for the best, he carefully unfolds the note and begins reading.....

"Dan- Good work so far. On the table in the next room, you'll find something I want you to wear for me....go find it, and put it on." Dan's mind begins to race with excitement, only wondering what could possibly be in store for him next.....as he approaches the table, he finds the item his wife had wanted him to wear. A pair of metal handcuffs, with another note. It reads- "good boy! Now put these on, and come to the bedroom wearing only these handcuffs. When you get to the door, knock softly and ill let you in." In keeping pace with the way this evening is shaping up, he quickly strips and puts the handcuffs on. They felt cold, and heavy. With the unmistakeable clicking sound of the cuffs locking over his wrists...he couldn't help but feel excited, and aroused.

The walk to the bedroom was short, and Dan knocked on the door. As he did so, he realized it was supposed to be a soft knock. His certainly were not soft. The door opens slowly, and he steps in. "Kneel." his wife says sternly behind him. Dan lowers himself to his knees, and his wife Sarah stands before him. He stares at her beauty, and can hardly contain himself. "Wow....you look great baby" he says. Sarah smiles, and stands there silently, gazing down at her cuffed husband, thoughts of erotic torture running through her mind, he hand twirling a riding crop in her hand as she ponders what she will choose to do first.

Sarah is quite stunning, many don't realize it because of her bland office attire. She stood there tonight, in the candle lit darkness...the light reflecting off her blonde hair and fair skin, wearing a leather studded body harness, long black gloves, with matching leather studded 8" heels.

Sarah walks around her husband, stopping near his feet, and places the crop on his back. She pushes firmly, and Dan lowers his chest to the floor, hands outstretched in front of his head....she raises her right hand, and brings the crop down on Dans ass hard. Twice more, she strikes him in the same location, a pink spot turning cherry red soon in the outline of her riding crop. Dan let's out a grunt with each stroke and when she stops, he asks "what was that for?" Sarah replies "one each for your obnoxiously loud knocking." "Ohh....." Dan replies.

"Stand!" Sarah barks out, and as if his life were in danger, Dan leapt to his feet.....she guides him to a tall chair and places one hand on his right side and another on his back...she bends Dans body over the chair, and steps back. Quickly swatting his bottom again, reminding him that she is in control. Sarah grabs some rope from the nightstand, and ties her husbands ankles to the chair legs, and the chain links of the handcuffs to the front crossbar of the chair so he is completley immobile. She begins to have fun with her crop, slapping away at each cheek of his round rear, turning his pale white skin a deep shade of red. Dan let's out grunts at first, so his wife slaps harder.....grunts turn to moans as he immerses himself in his situation.

Dans wife, now turned Goddess slowly steps back, smiling at her handywork on Dans now bright red ass. She places the crop on the bed next to her and opens a drawer. She pulls out a strap on, and pulls her bottoms aside while inserting the bulbous end into her soaked vagina. She walks around to face her husband, and he gazes up at her and her new appendage with envy, knowing what's in store. "Now, you always love it when I lick your cock, so its time you did the same for me!" Dan couldn't believe his ears! This has always been a fantasy for him, and now his own wife is making him suck on her strap on! Amazing! He opens his mouth and Sarah drives the silicon shaft into his mouth, feeling it wriggle within her as he services it. "That's a good little slut.....suck it...." says Sarah, and Dan is happy to do so. Before long, she pulls out of dans mouth and walks around behind him. She spanks Dan and asks if he liked being such a slut....."I love being your personal slut, for you to use as you see fit" replies Dan. While he was speaking his praise, Sarah lubed up her new toy.....then presses the tip to her husbands tight asshole. "Think you can take me, big boy?" Dan didn't even need to think about his answer. "Please, Sarah....fuck me.....I'm here to please you, and this slut loves to be fucked" With that, she slid the dildo into his ass, a slight gasp followed by a moan being heard from Dan. Sarah stands there for a moment, let's his tight hole adjust to the new object inside and begins slow?y thrusting. Her own excitement builds by the second as she turns the vibration on, feeling it course through her pussy, all the way to her core. "Mmmmm....yeah" exclaims Sarah. "You feel so good!" She begins to really fuck her husbands ass now, with each thrust she feels that bulb rub her g-spot inside her and her clit throbs with an amazing rush of sensations. Before long, both Dan and Sarah are moaning, Dan begging for more, Sarah delivering. She reaches forward and grabs his hair to pull his head back. Dan grunts and she almost cums with the feeling of power she has! The fucking continues for another ten minutes before Sarah feels like she can't contain herself any longer.....she pulls the dildo from Dans ass, and walks around to face him. Propping one leg on the chair her husband is tied to, she grabs his head and drives it into her dripping pussy....Dan licks and twirls his tounge around her clit, sucking on it, flicking it.....Sarah can't hold back....."uuuggghhhh! Oh! Oh yeahhhh, I'm cumming!" Dan is smiles and continues for a brief second before his wife lowers her leg and walks around to untie her husbands ankles. As she does, she kisses him softly on the legs and back. She walks up front agin, unties the handcuffs from the chair and helps Dan stand. "Do you think you deserve an orgasm?" she asks. "That's up to you, but I think I do" replies Dan. Sarah takes her hand, stroking her husband. She feels his cock swell quickly into a rock hard shaft, indicating that he is close to orgasm. Sarah pumps his cock fast and hard, cupping her hand to catch his cum when he orgasms. "Ohhhh fuck! Mmmmm" exclaims Dan as he shoots his load into Sarahs hand. He can barely stand now, legs shaking, body red and sweating.....Sarah holds her hand to her husbands face....."eat your cum...." she says softly. Dan doesn't even say a word, he extends his tounge and licks his own juices from his wifes hand. "Was it good?" "Oh yeah it was!" She smiles knowingly at him.

Soon, the couple retreats to the comfort of their bed, holding each other close and exchanging loving remarks. Before long, the alarm sounds....Dan wakes up...smiles to himself....and wonders how today will go!

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
This story has a lot of potential, and I strongly urge you to continue. However, I do have a few tips:

1. Use spell check! It really helps with little things like 'tounge'.
2. Avoid overusing '.........'. If you want to have ellipsis in your story, you only need three periods. (E.g. 'I thought... I thought that he told me to.')
3. Try to be more descriptive! This story sounds very much like a fantasy that you have written down as you were thinking it through. Show rather than tell.
4. Keep the same tense. If you start the paragraph off in past tense, don't switch it up unnecessarily. Consistency with the tenses makes the story easier to follow and read.

Nevertheless, keep writing! It's heading in a good direction.

Featured Threads

New Personals