Finding larger dia toys?

cynor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2011
Well that title may be a little misleading... I know exactly where to find larger dia toys. Also my favorite manufacture (who also has a website they sell direct from) has several ones. The problem I have that I'm hoping for help with is two fold...

First, the price. The manufacture starts charging really high for the larger ones... to the tune of 200+ for "only" 2.75 inch Dia dildo. Plugs are less, but the diameters are widely varying and most are under 2 inch.

Which is the second issue... I'm looking for very specific diameters, sort of like a dilator set type thing. Specifically I'm looking for 1/4th inch jumps (or so, no more than 1/2 in one though) starting at 2in.

To go back to the base idea/first point. To be blunt the selection is kind of overwhelming me and when I bought one that was 2" and supposedly phthalate free and non-toxic... Well it sure didn't SMELL that. It had a HORRIBLE smell that stank up the HOUSE. I read some reviews of other toys that said they had a bad smell too, but soaking in water removed. I tried that and it made it worse so I tossed it as I didn't feel safe using it. Plus when I had visitors they noticed the smell... Yea that was fun.

Which brings me to the point... can you all recommend me some dildos/plugs in the 2-3 inch range that aren't super expensive (think say 70 bucks for one max, and ideally 30-50) and in that range?

nudedude7

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 22, 2011
Try the 'Ace of Spades' it is about a 3" plug. Don't plan on starting with it though.

cynor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2011
What sites are you looking at?

Anywhere that seems reputable... which is pretty broad I know, but think nice website layout that looks professional and not like someone with a "my first website kit" made it. Aka no big flashy rainbow sparkling titles, etc.

Try the 'Ace of Spades' it is about a 3" plug. Don't plan on starting with it though.

I think I've seen that, but like you said... "Don't plan on starting with it". Which means I still need the steps up to it. If you've used it yourself though could you give a little review? Thats mostly what I'm asking here really, though obviously if someone has something that is just well reviewed... *shrugs*

subgirlx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 17, 2013
EST, usa
Though this is a little bit of an older thread I'll throw in my two cents:

Inflatable. :D

That way you can go up/down in sizes as you please.

Featured Threads

New Personals