Limits
Blood

MASTERTOBI1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 23, 2022
I am new to bdsm i am still exploring and finding a slave girl to explore with me i will take total control use you beat you fuck you i will own you
Snap is @mastertobi2022

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I am new to bdsm i am still exploring and finding a slave girl to explore with me i will take total control use you beat you fuck you i will own you
Snap is @mastertobi2022
Oh hey, since you are new, I strongly recommend you read some of the posts in the Kink Talk University

especialy those about Consent and how Online play is Real.

there is a line betwene fun play and actual abuse, be carefull BDSM its not all about the Dom getting served.

cheers and happy kinking.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Snap is @mastertobi2022
You are def new. Do more research. Learn more. Get a mentor. This approach you have written will get you nothing in return. This would drive most subs in the opposite direction as it shows that you have no concern for limits or the wellbeing of the sub. I’d especially like to know how you’re going to beat and fuck someone over a messenger. And with regards to that lack of experience how you feel comfortable directing a sub to be your hands online when you have no exp in person for things such as impact play and aftercare. Which I will assume is what you meant by “beating”.

MASTERTOBI1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 23, 2022
You are def new. Do more research. Learn more. Get a mentor. This approach you have written will get you nothing in return. This would drive most subs in the opposite direction as it shows that you have no concern for limits or the wellbeing of the sub. I’d especially like to know how you’re going to beat and fuck someone over a messenger. And with regards to that lack of experience how you feel comfortable directing a sub to be your hands online when you have no exp in person for things such as impact play and aftercare. Which I will assume is what you meant by “beating”.
Yes that is true i dont know much thanks i will try to find a mentor maybe you could be one

Reactions: Tonny170

Featured Threads

New Personals