First 'Bought' Orgasm

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
When I was recently being auctioned off in the Meat Market, I was coluntarily orgasm free. Upon purchase, my gracious buyer allowed me to orgasms.

Saturday evening, I went out into the back yard and got ready. It seems silly, but to me, setting up for a dare is often nearly as exciting as the actual dare so I do put effort into it.

I laid a blanket out with three egg timers, a blindfold and two vibrators and waiting for about an hour before going back out.

At the blanket, I stripped to my bra and panties (grey cotton bikinicut) and set the three egg timers for 5-10-15 minutes. I stood upright, hands on my head until the first ding. Then I knelt down until the second ding when I laid on my back until the third ding.

I was getting warmed up so I set the tiners for 5 - 15 and 30. I laid back and put the blindfold on. The first ding, I removed my bra and tossed it out into the yard. The second ding, I removed my panties and dtossed them out into the yard and laid their naked and blindfolded. I tried to calm myself.

At the third ding, I reset the timers for (what I hoped was 10-20-50) and fumbled for a vibrator.

I waited for the first ding and began teasing myself slowly and continued until the secind ding. At this point, I began working the vibrator properly and had to stop myself a few times before the third ding.

I was REALLY frustrated and reset the timers for (I hoped) 5 - 25 -50. I rested until the first ding, the I teased myself for twenty minutes when the second ding came and I fucked myself for 35 minutes, stopping at each edge to prevent an orgasm.

ANow, I was truely desperate to cum. I had been outside teasing myself for about two and a half hours. As badly as I just wanted to slide the vibe into me and let it all go, I wanted keep the game going.

I set a timer for 30 minutes and began crawling around in the grass on all fours, looking for my panties. I found them and carried them in my teeth while I crawled around for the rest of the time.

When the timer went off, I returned to my blanket and laid out. This was it.

I found the smaller vibrator and gently worked it into my butt, then I laid back awith the larger.

First timer (45min) I would fuck myself until this goes off, and I would turn my butt vibrator to high and keep fucking myself, trying to work both vibes, if I could. I would also gag myself with my panties. NO CUMMING. I would also try to remember to reset the timer for atleast 30min.

Second timer (55min) I would turn both vibes to high and push them as deep as I could, holding them tight. I wanted to play with my clit, but I didn't think I could.

Third timer (60min) FINALLY, I would orgasm. I would let go and let myself cum. But, I had to keep fucking myself until thr fourth timer went off.

This was possibly the most intense masturbation orgasm I have ever had. It was a struggle to keep myself quiet. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals