First Sumbission.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
(well this is my first story that I am letting anyone see but my best friend. Give me feedback and offer ideas please. My posts are short due to mobile.) I'm Carissima but my friends call me Cari and my 'guys' call me Issi. I am a used girl as they say, the guys come to me cause they think I won't fight back. I am a modest 5'2" white-blonde hair down to my knees, a tiny wiest and ample bussum. A tiny 20" midsection, nice firm and round butt, and double D boobs that overflow from my bras. Little sissy Issi they call me, my friend Callie tries to defend me and say that I'm not like that. That's true, or rather was true until that night, April 23 to be exact. My best guy friend had invited me over for a 'study session' I thought that was truely what it was. I never caught on to his advances before and didn't know he meant more then just studying school work. I arived at his house around 8:45 and his parents weren't home, well that was nothing new. I walked around back, got the spare key and let myself in.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
good story so far, please continue.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
As I walk inside I hear a strange noise upstairs and call out to let him know I was there, "Zack? What are you doing up there?" I ask as I walk toward the stairs and look up. His head pops around the corner and he waves me up, "Come on Issi." He was the only one to call me that name and it felt special. I happily followed him to his room and sat at his computer desk, "What were you doing?" I ask as I kick my feet up on the desk. With a wink he says, "Oh you'll see soon enough Issi." He leans over toward me and brushes his hand through my hair, "I like you Issi." He says and kisses me before I can even think. He smiled as he steps back, "Now if you will follow me I have a present for you." I nod and stood, he grabbed my hand and led me down the hall to the stairs that went up two stories to the attic, "It's up there." He said pulling me behind him. I remember from when we were little, "Your brother said we were never to come up here." I said stopping. He tugged my arm and chuckled, "And I found out why."

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Okay well guys since I love to please others this is where I ask you if you want any thing. Any suggestions? Any preferences? Any fetishes? I already know basically what's going to happen and all but I would like some other options, because I know that I haven't thought of everything. I would love some ideas to throw in because I am planing for this to be long and continue for a while. Through out the course of her going from the sweet inosent girl she is now, to the slutty little Issi. My spelling is bad sorry I'm one of the ones that gives blondes a bad name with my idiocy.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
I think if she is being transformed from innocent to slutty there should be some bondage, humiliation either public or private, maybe a gang bang, just thinking of what it would take to shift her personality.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Yes bondage and humiliation are in my plan, but I meant ways for others to find out and threatin her to get what they want. Gang bang isn't a bad idea. Maybe..... ah yes that will work. Once I finish planning this in my head I will post it.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
blackmail, hidden camera gets images of her doing something naughty and then hold it against her to get her to do anything really.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
(Lol thats what I was thinking XD) I furrowed my brow and looked at him confused as he pushed open the door at the top of the steps. He pulled me behind him and quickly closed and latched the door behind me. My eyes grew wide as I looked around, "What are all these things?" I asked looking at him. He chuckled and pulled me towards the wall, "They are your present, don't you love them?" He asked grabbing a shiny object and stepping towards me, "Do you trust me?" He asked and I began to shake my head no then her added, "Issi." I quickly smiled and nodded. He smiled, "Good then hold your arms above your head and don't move." I did as he said and had handcuffs quickly hooked to them, "Come on now Issi." He said pulling me toward the wall, I stumbled as he yanked the chain. He sat a rope through the handcuff chain and tied it tight so I was stuck on my toes, "Now if I remember correctly this shirt and these shorts are cheap. Right?" He asked, I nodded and he quickly pulled out a pocket knife, "Hold still."

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
I flinched slightly as the cold metal hit my skin, he had slipped the blade between my skin tight shirt and midsection. He chuckled and flicked his finger in front of my face, "Now you said you trust me so hold still and don't jump again. This blade is very sharp, I wouldn't want to harm that ivory skin of yours. Understood?" I nodded slowly as I bit my lower lip to keep from gasping as I felt the cold blad run up my side and slice through my shirt. Zack smiled, "Now Issi don't bit your lip." He said placing his thumb on my lip as he finished slicing the side of my shirt to my under arm, quickly he slice to my neck then to my other arm. He smiled as my shirt fell to the floor, "There ya go, not so constricted now. Issi won't you say something?" I nodded, "S-sorry." I managed to stutter out. He smiled, "No you're not sorry yet." He said then turned away from me grabbing a ball gag and placing it in my mouth, "I'll be back later." He said and began to walk down stairs as the door bell rang.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
I began to get nervious as I heard the bell ring again, the person seemed frantic. I faintly heard the latch as the door was opened, Zack chuckled as he greeted the person. I'm not sure who it was, but it sounded like a girl. I caught bits and pieces of the conversation. "You're late...... up..... go on..... hurry up.... Stupid slut!" That was the first time I ever hear Zack say something like that. I heard a slap and yelp, did Zack slap her!? I heard the sound of feet walking across the floor, and the sound of someone being pulled as if crawling. A scream rang out through the house, he was hurting her! I jerked against the handcuffs trying to get down. What was going on in the house!? I began to get tired and stopped as I heard the door at the base of the stairs open. I saw Zack walk up the stairs a leash in his hand and a young girl behind him. She looked a lot like Clara, but there was no way. Her short black hair that fell just to the bottom of her chin and her crystle blue eyes poking through her bangs.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
The firl kept her eyes on the ground as Zack pulled her along, "Issi I have a supprise for you." He said a he yanked the leash and the girl fell to her knees in front of me, "Say hello Callie." He ordered and she looked up at me, "Hello Cari." She said, her voice sounded odd, scratching and rough. I smiled slightly as he took the gag out, "Hello Callie." I said forgetting that all I had on was my shorts and bra. Zack hooked Callie's leash to a peg on the wall and walked over to me, flipping out his pocket knife. "Now why did I leave those trapped up?" He asked slowly sliding his knife through the strap of my bra and slicing it. He grabbed the top of the other side and quickly cut that strap as well. I gasped as he cut the middle, just between my breasts, and the cold air hit my bare chest, "Z-zack..." I gasped. He pressed his hand over my mouth, "Hush Issi. You said you trusted me now don't fight." He instructed as he slid the tip of the blade down my stomach to my shorts, "Now how bout we get rid of these."

Last edited:

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
"He smiled, "No you're not sorry yet." He said then turned away from me grabbing a ball gag and placing it in my mouth, "I'll be back later." He said and began to walk down stairs as the door bell rang."

The firl kept her eyes on the ground as Zack pulled her along, "Issi I have a supprise for you." He said a he yanked the leash and the girl fell to her knees in front of me, "Say hello Callie." He ordered and she looked up at me, "Hello Cari." She said, her voice sounded odd, scratching and rough. I smiled slightly, "Hello Callie." And said forgetting that all I had on was my shorts and bra. Zack hooked Callie's leash to a peg on the wall and walked over to me, flipping out his pocket knife. "Now why did I leave those trapped up?" He asked slowly sliding his knife through the strap of my bra and slicing it. He grabbe the top of the other side and quickly cut that strap as well. I gasped as he cut the middle, just between my breasts, and the cold air hit my bare chest, "Z-zack..." I gasped. He pressed his hand over my mouth, "Hush Issi. You said you trusted me now don't fight." He instructed as he slid the tip of the blade down my stomach to my shorts, "Now how bout we get ride of these." He said.

A few slight continuity errors already. Always read thru the last 2 "chapters" before posting a new one to check for these types of errors. Even better, have someone else "proof" your new post to catch spelling, grammar and continuity errors!

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
Oops I meant to say he took the gag out. My bad I skip lines some times. ^^ I'll fix it thanks.

SapphireDrop

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 24, 2012
My stomach twitched slightly, jumping under the cold of the steel. Zack chuckled as he cut the band of my shorts and they fell to the ground, "Now isn't that better?" He asked. I shook my head, "I-it's cold, a-and I have no clothes." I mumbled as my face went red. Callie watched me from the corner of her eyes, though she mostly stared at the floor. Zack chuckled, "Yes you're not trained at all yet. Let's see if you can learn from Callie." He said grabbing the leash and yanking it, "Come here bitch." He said as she stumbled toward him, eyes locked on the floor, "What toys should we use today?" He said grabbing a switch and slapped her side with it, "Well?" Callie winced though she never moved as the red marks began to show on her stomach and side. She pointed to a strange looking contraption and Zack smirked and pulled her toward it. He looped a rope around her stomach, ankles, and wrists, as he pulled the ropes her arms were pinned to the wall and her legs were pulled up. She was nearly upside down.

Featured Threads

New Personals