Fishing for dares and more..

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
So, if you read my profile, you learn that I'm into insertion dares.. They are by far my favorites. I'm always hungry for new ones.. And, I do post pics - or send them if you'd rather them be for your eyes only(you greedy thing you!). Send me some.. you never know what I might accept!

Also.. I'm actually posting to fish for album comments.. Degrade if you want, but I'd enjoy pic lovin'... What'd ya think?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I like your pics, could you drop the glow sticks in to a bottle and then insert the bottle with the sticks inside, this way we can see just how far the bottle has gone in. pic(s)

Insert several different very large food items - 5 of them. pics

get some poster paint and paint your body different colours, include multi colour pussy and tits - pic.

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
I like your pics, could you drop the glow sticks in to a bottle and then insert the bottle with the sticks inside, this way we can see just how far the bottle has gone in. pic(s)

Insert several different very large food items - 5 of them. pics

get some poster paint and paint your body different colours, include multi colour pussy and tits - pic.

I -always- love your ideas, Archie. You always feed my kinky pussy yummy insert ideas! I would love to do all for you, and any others you can offer me!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Go to EVERY room in your house as well in the garage and tool shed.

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you KNOW you could "easily" insert FULLY in your pussy, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Easy inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you could POSSIBLY insert FULLY in your pussy but it would take some effort and stretching, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Hard inserts".

EVERY item you find in each particular area that you THINK it would be IMPOSSIBLE for you to FULLY insert in your pussy but you would like to get some part of the item inside you, take a group photo of all those items and place in an album called "Punishment inserts".

This thread looks very similar to one that you initiated in the "BDSM" forum at the beginning of June!

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?p=14726#post14726

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
make some room in the freezer, take a longneck glass and cover the inside with some butter or oil, then clingfilm. fill the glass up with water and set it upright in the freezer. after 2 or 3 days take out the ice cilinder from the glass, insert that.
post a picture of that in your album

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Inserting dare:

your panties in your pussy

a different type of dare I presume.

How wet will they get if you get an O while they are all inside you ?

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
Funny you should mention that.. I stuffed panties inside of me just before I received you dare. How convenient...

bifem

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 23, 2012
fetlife.com
A store run is in my future, for those dares that involve items like fresh foods or objects I don't have, today.. =D Anything else I should pick up?

Dr.Daring

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2012
Yummy treat

Buy a fresh big banana, some whipped cream and chocolate sauce. When you get home peel the banana and put it in the freezer. An hour or more later, spray whipped cream and chocolate sauce over your pussy. Then insert the banana into your pussy. Banana SPLIT!

maconbimale

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2012
I am new here and would like to see some pics of what you have done so I do not dare you to do something you already have.

Featured Threads

New Personals