Kinks
#pegging

Mistressbells

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
I'm 27 and have been Mistress for about the last three years it's all secret tho because I like to keep it secret. I was always been kinky and dominating since a very young age I have only dated or hooked up with submissive guys because I'm only into submissive guys my last relationship ended about a year ago right at the very beginning of covid all my previous subs were guys I was dating or have had dated at one point, till now I have had in total three subs so I do have experience as mistress anyways I was just kinda bored and searched how to find sub and submissive peeps and Reddit guided me here About me well I'm a kinda nerd but I love fitness and I am fit I do love to hike and all kind of adventures rn I'm doing my graduation and will be graduating soon so wish me the best of luck What I'm looking for is well someone with whom I can vibe with find connection and have that spark I'm looking for, and somebody trustworthy, obedient, loyal, long-term, and kinda limitless do keep in mind trust is very important to me One thing I will like to mention I'm strict and very dominating and I know what I want I'm experienced If you think you are what I'm looking for you can message me please do introduce yourself and attach some pictures of you thank you so i can get idea about you Regards, Mistress

Last edited:

murph819

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 8, 2010
I'm 25 and have been Mistress for about the last three years it's all secret tho because I like to keep it secret. I was always been kinky and dominating since a very young age I have only dated or hooked up with submissive guys because I'm only into submissive guys my last relationship ended about a year ago right at the very beginning of covid all my previous subs were guys I was dating or have had dated at one point, till now I have had in total three subs so I do have experience as mistress anyways I was just kinda bored and searched how to find sub and submissive peeps and Reddit guided me here About me well I'm a kinda nerd but I love fitness and I am fit I do love to hike and all kind of adventures rn I'm doing my graduation and will be graduating soon so wish me the best of luck What I'm looking for is well someone with whom I can vibe with find connection and have that spark I'm looking for, and somebody trustworthy, obedient, loyal, long-term, and kinda limitless do keep in mind trust is very important to me One thing I will like to mention I'm strict and very dominating and I know what I want I'm experienced If you think you are what I'm looking for you can message me please do introduce yourself and attach some pictures of you thank you so i can get idea about you Regards, Mistress
How old are you?

Reactions: Maxalahert07

Kokoslave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 11, 2021
Hello mistress bells,
i’m Koko, i have been a submissive from last one year. I had served one mistress on snapchat before. I am very obedient and genuine submissive looking for a genuine mistress to own me. I am looking forward for your positive response to give me a chance to pleases you mistress. I wont disappoint you my mistress. My snapchat is kokopet21. Please give me one chance mistress.

Markk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 14, 2021
Hello Mistress, my snap is Markludwig19

Featured Threads

New Personals