Fit mistress looking for sub on snapchat

Mistressbells

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
I'm 27 and been Mistress for about the last three years it was all secret tho I always kept it secret cause I only dated submissive guys and I have had one relationship with switch but it never worked out I guess I'm only into submissive guys my last relationship ended about a year ago right at very beginning of covid all my previous subs were guys I was dating or have had dated at one point, till now have had in total three subs so I do have experience About me well I'm a kinda nerd but I love fitness and I am fit I do love to hike and all kind of adventures too I'm my graduation and will be graduate soon What I'm looking for is well someone with whom I can vibe with find connection and have that spark I'm looking for, and somebody trustworthy, obedient, loyal, long-term, and kinda limitless do keep in mind trust is very important to me that If you think you are what I'm looking for you can message me pls do introduce yourself

SubMale998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2021
Hey miss I’d say I’m all the above that your looking for I’m a 22 year old male. I’m looking for a mistress just like you I’m trustworthy obedient.loyal and long term is ok … and I have some limits but not a lot :) please hope you see this

Featured Threads

New Personals