Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Femdom, humiliation, anal play, CBT, CEI, anal stretching, ball stretching, cum play.
Limits
Blood, piss, scat, blackmail, tributes, animals.
Experience
7 years of experience under mistresses

Pluggedpeach

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 11, 2022
Florida
Hello Ladies AND Gents, or should I say mistresses and masters? Either way you get the point right? I’m looking for fun, I’ve been in this lifestyle for close to 7 years now. During that time I have ONLY had female dominants (4 to be exact) and wow has it been fun! I’m here looking now because my most recent mistress has moved on in her professional life and this fun we have no longer works for our schedules, this I have been released from her (although she still wants to see the work my future owner does with me;) )

Sooo you probably need to know what I am looking for. This is a closeted lifestyle for me, I can’t be available 24/7 because I have a career and this can’t get in the way of that. I need someone that understands and can work with that first of all. If you can handle that, I promise I’ll never disappoint you.

My kinks? I love anal play, I was against it forever and only thrives on CBT, JOI and cum eating instructions. Thennnnnn a previous mistress convinced (forcibly) me to try anal, and let’s just say I LOVED IT! And have explored it in its fullest possibilities. So I love CBT, Cum eating, anal play, hands free orgasms, anal stretching, ball stretching, anal hooks, plug play, ass to mouth and of course putting MY cum in MY ass.

I am available on kik, snap, and Skype. I’ll post my kik on here at the bottom, and you can gain access to my snap and Skype from there, as it seems there are as many fakers as there are real people on here. So here’s to hoping I find my next owner =)

Kik- Pluggedpeach

Reactions: MasterTob

Featured Threads

New Personals