Following Orders.

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
Hello, as the title says, I have a kink for following orders. It started early on when a friend and I would exchange "orders" on how we had to masturbate. Neither her or I were interested in sex with each other, or even kissing or touching, because that is what the "bad kids" did. But when I grew up and out of those stereotypes, it is still a thrill to get orders. My ex wife took advantage of this when we were in other cities, and my current wife does give me orders occasionally. This is outside of our "normal" kinks. It is not something I do "for" her, it is something I do to myself on my own at her direction.

Does anyone else share similar tastes?

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Worth.

It is believed u do this to satisfy your partner & to feel accepted, in return u gain your confidence & believe in yourself, in between the 2 common areas comes (your partner & u) development in full trust, compassion & desire.
I'd simply look at this as vows or keys if u like to your engagement, (THIRD) which would mean Trust, Honour, Integrity, Respect & Discipline.
This makes perfect sense to me & never doubt your worth, or so it's just my opinion anyway.

New Personals