Footfetish is not feet worship

master4petgirls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2016
Hello everybody, I am Dom by nature, I would like to say I love the feet of girls so much ,I find them very sexy, many get confused about the footfetish and foot worshiping, it's different totally different, one is a sexual attraction the feet it self is sexy nothing behind that but the other one is humiliation.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I do appreciate a foot appearance but not to the extent of obsession. I like looking on those foot that are clean and well groom. It shows a lot of good hygiene. Others. don't care about their feet since it's always hidden. They don't clean it. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I don't want stinky and smelly foot. It is always best to take care of our body and mind.

Reactions: master4petgirls

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I dont know why some people have obsession like this. first of all i think it is unhealthy even if you wash your feet several times. I just cant stand women or men licking foot.

master4petgirls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2016
I do appreciate a foot appearance but not to the extent of obsession. I like looking on those foot that are clean and well groom. It shows a lot of good hygiene. Others. don't care about their feet since it's always hidden. They don't clean it. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) I don't want stinky and smelly foot. It is always best to take care of our body and mind.
I don't like stinky feet also.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
For me it happened years ago when I was kid in primary school. I had this female babysitter with who I always liked to play fight and wrestle. She would always do "the airplane" with me, where she would lay down with her back to the floor, grab my arms, put the soles of her feet on my abdomen and then lift me up in the air by straightening her legs vertically. I'm 100% sure that this was the start of my fetish. She was always barefoot when she did this, and when I were shirtless her feet made direct contact with my skin, which felt amazing. I also think the fact that her heels were near my intimate parts while I balanced on them, played a big role here.

master4petgirls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2016
For me it happened years ago when I was kid in primary school. I had this female babysitter with who I always liked to play fight and wrestle. She would always do "the airplane" with me, where she would lay down with her back to the floor, grab my arms, put the soles of her feet on my abdomen and then lift me up in the air by straightening her legs vertically. I'm 100% sure that this was the start of my fetish. She was always barefoot when she did this, and when I were shirtless her feet made direct contact with my skin, which felt amazing. I also think the fact that her heels were near my intimate parts while I balanced on them, played a big role here.
You are into men or women feet?

Featured Threads