For how long can you be in denial?

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
Hello!
I'm curious about your story of orgasm denial, how was it and for how long!
:)

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have kept subs in denial for longer than a year before. With constant edging and teasing.

Shorter terms a few months. It really needs to have time to set in to really see the effects .

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
I have kept subs in denial for longer than a year before. With constant edging and teasing.

Shorter terms a few months. It really needs to have time to set in to really see the effects .
Wow! Longer than a year?? I cant imagine it! Or the first days are the hardest ones? Because I couldn't more than 10 days and going crazy already!

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
It always also depends on the circumstences of live. Some are so busy with other topics that a year seems like nothing for them especially if they always feel used and are not bored. While others already feel the urge directly after 2 days in denial

Reactions: Xxxxx

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
It always also depends on the circumstences of live. Some are so busy with other topics that a year seems like nothing for them especially if they always feel used and are not bored. While others already feel the urge directly after 2 days in denial
Yes I believe so, I just can't imagine how possible this longer periods and edging. A no touch maybe is easier

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
I think we need the story on this one!
It's such a long time! Im impressed! How was it for you? And how was the streak broken?
Not much of a story really... my owner and I had done short time denial games for years. One day I asked him to put me in permanent denial.... and he did.

The denial ended shortly after my relationship with him did. Someone else I was involved with gave me my first orgasm in over 3 years for my birthday... it it was AMAZING!

JMaster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Not much of a story really... my owner and I had done short time denial games for years. One day I asked him to put me in permanent denial.... and he did.

The denial ended shortly after my relationship with him did. Someone else I was involved with gave me my first orgasm in over 3 years for my birthday... it it was AMAZING!
How long did it take for you to cum?!

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022

Oh what a nice gift 😊

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I'm currently in denial, since 1st April. If I'm put through a period of edging the fact I'm being denied really kicks in but if no edging takes place then it is less intense but still there in the background. I find I get more turned on quicker while in a denial period and less stimulating things turn me on, Things that I would have not noticed or paid attention to before suddenly seem more arousing. This hot weather with ladies in their summer wear has been a real blue balls-er.

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
Wouldn't there be some sort psychological aspect to this as well wanting to have or do something you can't have or do

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
My personal record is 73 days, the record before that was 21 days. Under normal circumstances, I don't make it 2 weeks. For my record, I started with NOvember and kept going. At the beginning I really didn't do anything, then later I played online from time to time. I would really like to make it longer. I imagine it would be really great in a relationship.

Featured Threads

New Personals