mathieu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 10, 2010
34 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

A little about the slave :
i have been trained for 6 mounth as a maid, a pet and a slut. My previous Master has vanished into the web-space...
i am straight and have a girlfriend. (She does not know anything about my will to be a slave and i want it to stay like that !)

Likes: M/s, masturbation, anal, nudity, humiliation, obedience, bondage, Cross-dressing,orgasm denial, Total Power Exchange and more...
Dislikes: pain
Limits: scat, Pee, illegal, shaving
Turn-offs: Familly, blood, public

What i am looking for :
i am looking for a long online only relationship with a Master/Mistress. What i need is to feel owned, locked, used. i would like him/her
to be european,a matter of time zone (GMT 1). i work at home, alone. So i am ready to serve you from monday to friday 8:30AM - 5:30PM. idealy, my owner will be online while this time. i am looking for total control. i may do on and offline daily tasks. i know that a long time online relationship is hard to set up.it require both slave and Master to be serious and motivated. This kind of relationship is based on truth. And truth is a process that grows up slowly. i am respectfull, motivated and serious.
i would like the Master/Mistress to be 24+ because i notice that 18-24yo people do not know what they want. Lets talk a little before, nothing is impossible anyway.

Tools
- i own various toys and costumes/panties.
- i own a webcam and a digital camera.
- IM : all but i like msn much more.

Notes
- About chastity : i know it is a problem, but my gf and i are trying to get a baby.
- About shaving : i will not cut my facial/pubic hairs. my girlfriend like it this way but i may cut them very short, it is not a problem.
- i am curious about been hypnotize, blackmail and bondage.

• Kinks:
M/s, masturbation, anal, nudity, humiliation, obedience, bondage, Cross-dressing,orgasm denial, Total Power Exchange and more...

• Experience:
i have been trained for 6 mounth as a maid, a pet and a slut.

• Limits:
Likes: M/s, masturbation, anal, nudity, humiliation, obedience, bondage, Cross-dressing,orgasm denial, Total Power Exchange and more...
Dislikes: pain
Limits: scat, Pee, illegal, shaving
Turn-offs: Familly, blood, public

Attachments

• bottes.jpg
    bottes.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 8

Featured Threads

New Personals