Free Boob Job offer from my Girls Friend.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
My gf and I have bee talking about getting her some implants for awhile now but, money is tight. She has a small b cup and we were thinking big c's. A guy she knows introduced us to one of his friends who does plastic surgery and offered her pretty much a freebie with us only owing a little and we can make payments. She went to his office when I was working and told me she would look best with size E on her frame and she wants them. Would people look at her as a laughing stock on a smaller frame girl. She is not skin and bones but, not a girl who would look natural that big. She is pressuring me saying its what she wants it almost seems like he is degrading her for his own fun and I told her that. She insists i will love them.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
They are her boobs! Plus an E will give your more to grab, pinch, ad abuse of you are into that Sir.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
It is her body, but if she wont' take your concerns on board then I think you need to have a proper discussion with her. Explain why you don't think it would be a good idea in detail, if she still wants to go ahead after that then it's up to her.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
yes

I am into that sounds like you have a great master. Need any advice or new things to try hit me back any time.

They are her boobs! Plus an E will give your more to grab, pinch, ad abuse of you are into that Sir.

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
Thank you Sir. I hope you enjoy you gfs new boobs. Will you post a pic when she gets them?

Also, you can give me a task to do anytime Sir, and if my Master approves it for me, I will write a report and pm you the results.

I am into that sounds like you have a great master. Need any advice or new things to try hit me back any time.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
My wife is a natural DD, they are awesome to look at, play with and show off. The downside that finding sexy bras, play wear and fitted dresses is nearly impossible without breaking the bank. They are also creating significant back trouble, she is only 31 and I know they will need to be reduced before they cause permanent damage.

Honestly I'd tell you to be happy with what she was given naturally, but if implants are a must nothing good comes of being over a C c
cup.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
well i know people that had dd to ee naturel tities. they all have to get reductions. like the other post said clothing is a bitch to get. a big c would be perfict. and just imigan the cloth you can getthat would fit her to reald show off them tities, and not go broke or go to very specital places to get cloth.

AngelEyesBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 18, 2012
They may be her breast, but I think E is a little much. She might come to hate them that big if shes only a B now. And she should take into consideration others concerns as well. Its not like you just saying no. You have reasons. I think D or DD max. Anything bigger looks ridiculous! Try to get her to compromise.

aaronmichael

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 22, 2012
Healing

We went through with it she is still in impatient healing. She said they would make her happy and I love her. Thanks everyone