Free slave for your amusment.

yourslaveboy420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
Greetings reader. My name is James, I am a 21 year old submissive male from canada. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I weigh 220 lb, I am not in perfect shape, but I am not fat either. My height is 6'0''. I am searching for a Mistress to make me her property, and to serve for. I have been an online slave for about 5 years, and had several real life sessions as well. I feel as if submission is my strongest addiction.

This slave is obedient and looking for a Mistress to serve long term, and have a committed sub/dom relationship.This slave realizes that, my only purpose as your pet is to serve and amuse you at any cost, putting your wants and needs far before my own. I realize that my body will belong to you and you may do with it what you wish. I am obedient and polite and I realize that, what mistress wants, mistress should get!!!

This slave would prefer a mistress with either a web cam or a microphone, but it is not fully required.

I have a collection of toys, and always looking for more. A few items I have include; an 18 inch double ended dildo, an 8 inch suction cup dildo, a 8 inch vibrating dildo that shoots fake cum, an inflating buttplug, a horse-tail buttplug, handcuffs, panties, leather belt, enema bulb, about 60 clothes pegs, doggy toys, markers, and more!

I love being creative and doing humiliating things to please my owner! I know that I deserve to be treated like a cheap whore for your amusment.

This slaves limits include- scat play, peehole insetrion, public acts ,needles , and permanent damage to my body.

This slave dislikes, but is not apposed to- pee drinking, anal using ice, alot of pain, some CBT

This slave likes- anal, enemas, spanking, writing, doggy training, deepthroat, wearing panties, wedgies, clothes pegs and many more

For communication, I have a webcam and a microphone, as well as a digital camera, a video camera, and an iphone. I am currently living with a room mate but I have the house to myself often.

If this has caught your attention, I look forward to hearing from you and following up with a conversation online. Feel free to leave a message or add my to either skype or MSN.
Msn address- [email protected]
skype- submissive_boy1990

sincerely yours,
Slave, james

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Did you look in the Personals forum area yet? When you place your request there, most people, who are in your area, can find you there!

yourslaveboy420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
Did you look in the Personals forum area yet? When you place your request there, most people, who are in your area, can find you there!

yes.. thank you. I have, and it gets no attention, because not many dominant Canadian woman are on this site. Therefore I am trying my add in a place where more people may notice it.

Featured Threads

New Personals