Free use submissive slave looking to do what i love

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Rough sex, slapping, spitting, watersports, raceplay, name calling, faith play, tentical, cum play, cum in hair, cum in food, cum in pantie, cum in bra, cum on clothers, facial , swallowing, messy, bukkake, boobjob, blowjob, handjob, hairjon, butt job, thigh job, pante job, sex toy, getting degraded and humilated, hair pulling, public use, free use, glory hole, slut shaming, group sex, 3some, spit rosted, NTR, cheating, etc
Limits
Nudes, scat, gore, anything illegal

Pocket_Size

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2021
I'm really submissive and pleased, especially toward males. I desperately need attention from a dumb male that wants to abuse me and de-stress himself thanks to that. I don't like being respected. I like being disrespected and treated as inferior for being a female. I need to develop dependence toward a cruel male and feel validated while obeying him... While being trained and shaped to whatever he likes.

Last edited:

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Kik kinkmaster1221
If you are dumb enough to be used as an object.

Lexislutsissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2020
Hi,

I would like to invite you to an AnyDesk session. My ID is lexislut@ad. or 165635243

My Snapshot_5-DESKTOP-5P50NQK.jpg

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
I'm really submissive and pleased, especially toward males. I desperately need attention from a dumb male that wants to abuse me and de-stress himself thanks to that. I don't like being respected. I like being disrespected and treated as inferior for being a female. I need to develop dependence toward a cruel male and feel validated while obeying him... While being trained and shaped to whatever he likes.
Why don’t you message me on kik and I’ll show you how a Dom de-stresses. Sirzach1791

Sub_boy089

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 6, 2021
You little slut pm me so u can help take care of my cock ill be waiting

Reactions: stasiawellberg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
if you want to be used kik MasterDaddyz
This person hasn’t been active since November. Doubting you’ll get a response. I’m also curious how at a fresh 18 Youre a master daddy. A tip for a newcomer. Just own up to your lack of experience and approach the community honestly. You’ll get better results that way. Anyone in the life will
See right through any false claims and you’ll be immediately discredited.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
This person hasn’t been active since November. Doubting you’ll get a response. I’m also curious how at a fresh 18 Youre a master daddy. A tip for a newcomer. Just own up to your lack of experience and approach the community honestly. You’ll get better results that way. Anyone in the life will
See right through any false claims and you’ll be immediately discredited.
You are too nice to people. Let the horny ones who clearly do not think before posting just do their thing so that they waste all their energy in pointless posts and leave the good stuff for the rest of us lol xD

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
You are too nice to people. Let the horny ones who clearly do not think before posting just do their thing so that they waste all their energy in pointless posts and leave the good stuff for the rest of us lol xD
Both you guys made good points. Its true that newbies and youngsters can come here with wrong impressions. Many of those leave soon enough.

On the other side those that can be encouraged to remain offer new horizons as these are kimk virgins.

Just food for thought.

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
If you're still looking, contact me. Let's talk.

HunterN44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2018
would love to dom you like the dumb fucktoy you are, my kik is 44HunterN44

Lucas2348

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2022
I kan be your master do you want to be my slave I am a dominant male I love to abuse Sam one like you so do you want to be my slave ad my on Snapchat
l_usa22

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
holy shit do any of you actually read the posts ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Definition of attention to detail dominants right here. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Merlin

Kneelbeforeme0

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 3, 2022
Dudley
Rough location?

New Personals