secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Philadelphia 1975:3O year old Patricia Rice has been suffering from severe manic depression for many years- leading to the break up of two marriages and period in a mental hospital-then one day at home she reads a fascinating magazine article about the new'regression therapy' and so she agreed to a 'session' with phychoanylist Harold Dallas-a man in his early 30's-very handsome-a deadringer for Clint Eastwood in fact!she tells him her entire life story-how she is physically repulsed by the act of sex,how she yearns to be 'punished'-her first boyfriend used to punch her in the face!but perversely she seemed to like this!'i'm attracted to total shit's!'she tells Harold on his 'coach'i can't think why!'-Harold learns that Patricia always masturbates herself after being 'beaten up''interesting!' Harold ponders 'sounds like you have a severe case of 'Masochism'-i wonder where it all stems from?'Harold ponders 'are you interested in geneology Patricia?''i-i don't understand?''your surname 'Price'-i take that is you 'maiden name''yes!ever since the divorce five years ago when i was Patricia Douglas''i want you and me to see how far back we can trace your ancestors-i think we may then get to the root of your problem!'and so for the next three weeks,Patricia's 'family tree'was drawn up-tracing her family back to Liverpool-where her first American ancestor-Elizabeth Rice, who first arrived in 1895, had come from.then back to the fourteenth century-poor Philippa Pryse of the marcher lordship of Brecon died of the plague-leaving a son and two daughters,then something very interesting turns up!sister Clare Prys-a nun in the convent of Llanllyr in west Wales-Which had been founded as far back as 1180-she joined in 1182 and caused quite a scandal!'after being submitted to 'the question' she was burnt at the stake as a heretic'-she was found to be secretly practising 'Pelagianism'-a 'heretical' form of christianity thought to have been stamped out in the 5th century after st.Germanus's visits in 429 and 447-going even further back-Patricia's ancestors could be traced right back to Roman Britain-she was apparently a descendant of one of Boudica's daughters and the Roman soldier who had brutally raped her 'it seems there is a deep rooted connection to cruel brutality within your family Patricia!i think it's time for a 'regression' session!Patricia was told to slowly count backwards from a Hundred 'where are you Patricia?''fancy a good time deary?'-Patricia is speaking in a thick cockney accent!''better be quick or Jolly Jack might get me!'-'of course!Jack the ripper!one of Patricia's English cousins was Molly Price-she was murdered by one of her clients in 1892!'back further Patricia!'Emily Price-your are sentenced to ten years penal servitude on Norfolk island for stealing two loaves of bread!'-Patricia later learned that in 1820 Emily Price of Birmingham was transported to Norfolk island-she refused the sexual advances of the governer of the colony-who wanted her as his 'mistress'-he had her flogged to death in front of all the other prisoners!1647:Margaret Pryce tortured by Witchfinder general Matthew Hopkins-she was apparently his last victim.1569:Roman Catholic Martyr Mary Pryce-wife of a prominent Yorkshire gentleman who joined the rising against Queen Elizabeth-she was ordered to be slowly crushed to death with rocks!all of these cases were of course endlessly fascinating for historians-but the Llanllyr incident most interested Harold-sadly all records of Clare Prys's interogation had been destroyed in 1537 during 'the dissolution of the monasteries'-finally Patricia is regressed back to 1182-'i want to join the Cistercians!'-the pretty redhaired woman of 25 pleaded with her father-the welsh knight Owain ap Rhys-loyal servant to Rhys ap Gruffudd-lord of Deheubarth-Clare had been twice married-her first had been to an Anglo-norman knight-producing five sons and a daughter,and so Clare agreed to become a 'bride of Christ' and live a life of abstinence-she was given a whip to flagellate herself with-but she never used it!'it is a sin to damage God's holy vessel!' she is thought to have once said-and threw the whip on the hearth!by 1183,Clare had become so popular with the other sisters she was even made deputy mother superior!then when she suddenly died she got the top job!but success breeds jealousy!many English marcher-lords wanted one of their own daughters as mother superior of Llanllyr-they started to spread rumours that Clare had poisoned the mother superior!then rumours of 'witchcraft' started to surface-she led the nuns to drunken orgies with the local lords!she kidnapped new born babies and sacrificed them to the devil!in 1185 the pope sent his 'inquisitor' to Wales-Clare was publically tried for her so called 'blasphemies'-she denied everthing of course-but all the sisters spoke out against her!they had all been 'tortured'into doing so of course-they all loved Clare!in fact-secretly-the whole of Wales loved her for her piety and good works-she had given hope to an oppressed people!'this was found in your quarters!'-the prosecuting council produced some parchments-it contained the writings of Pelasgius!''the pope declared him a heretic at the council of Carthage in 418!and you claim to be a loyal Catholic!''i am a loyal Catholic!'Clare protested vigourously 'but why should the writings of a man who lived over 700 years ago be still forbidden?''YOU ARE A SERVANT OF THE HOLY MOTHER CHURCH OF ROME!IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT TO QUESTION THE EDICTS OF THE VICAR OF CHRIST!RECANT YOUR HERESIES!RECANT!'-he screamed in her face'I WILL NOT!I WILL NOT!'-Clare screams back at him.the inquisitor then orders Clare to be taken to nearby Valle Crucis and be tied to an x-frame and whipped until she recants!'you have one last chance to recant child!'the inquisitor tells the now naked Clare-'i told you!i will not recant!i will not!i will not!I WILL NOT!the inquisitor sadly shakes is head 'very well child!begin the whipping!'-CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!-hooded monks from Valle Crucis savagely lashed Clare!it was not long before her back was a bloody mess!but Clare refused to recant!finally-after all the skin had been stripped off her back-she lost consciousness!the inquisitor ordered then that she be burnt alive!Clare regained consciousness as the fires started to lick around her naked thighs 'I WILL NOT RECANT!I WILL NOT RECANT!I WILL NOT RECANT!'-Patricia is screaming this now!'Patricia listen to me!come back!come back!'in desperation he slaps her hard across the face!he realises with horror that was the worst possible thing to do!Patricia opens her eyes and kisses him passionately on the lips!soon she is tearing his clothes off-soon they are making love!an hour later-Patricia calms down-she has no memory of what has happened!'right-we have discovered one important fact-you associate pain with sex! and you can only have sex if you experience pain first!'he raises his hand as if to strike her-he notices the look of lust on Patricia's face!'you feel sex is dirty!you can only indulge in sex if you receive physical punishment for it!it is 'Catholic guilt'!'but i'm not even a Catholic!'Patricia replies puzzled 'but your ancestor Clare was!by the way-do you know what time of the year you were tried?''i-think it was July 8th-i don't know for certain-but i remember it was a very hot day!'Harold smiled!'i've got your files!you were born in Philadelphia on 8th July 1945-and today is also 8th July!'Harold clasps Patricia's hands 'have you ever heard of the 'fetish scene' Patricia -she shakes her head confused 'it is not exactly 'mainstream'-i reckon it could be one day-say-40 years from now?'-he goes to his cabinet and brings out a magazine-it depicts girls being spanked,caned,paddled-and whipped!Patricia starts panting when she sees the picture!'WHIP ME!WHIP ME!'she starts to strip naked-Harold had no whip of course-but then he remembers the sorority paddle on the wall![it had been left by the previous Phychiatrist-a momento of his college days]he takes the paddle of the wall-Patricia sees him 'alright!that'll have to do!' and she automatically 'assumes the position'-Harold paddled Patricia's bare backside till it breaks!Patricia then made love to him again!gradually over many months Patricia learnt to control her desires-she discovered that she could have a full and healthy sex life-so long as as some 'masochism'was involved-she meets a man in his early 40's and the couple enjoyed lots of great 'spanking' sessions together!but in 1985 the couple divorced-the old problem had come up again!Patricia's spankings were 'too mild'-she wanted him to cane her now!in 1984,Harold-now teaching applied Pychology at the university of Sussex gets a knock on his study door 'hi!remember me!'-the now 39 year old Patricia- and still extremely beautiful-gives him a parcel 'i picked it up last week in Brighton!please call me if your still interested!'she then slipped him a piece of paper with her personal phone number'i'm staying on vacation at the Brighton hotel!',the next day-12th september-Harold hears of the I.R.A. bombing of the Brighton hotel-an American citizen-Patricia Rice,was anounced as among the dead-yet again the cruel hand of fate had intervened in Patricia's life!he
unwrapped the parcel-in it was a Corgi paperback of the Marquess de Sade's 'Justine'SECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• you have one last chance to recant child!.jpg
    you have one last chance to recant child!.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 524
  • begin the whipping!.jpg
    begin the whipping!.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 483
  • very soon Clare's back was a bloody mess!.jpg
    very soon Clare's back was a bloody mess!.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 447
  • I WILL NOT RECANT!I WILL NOT RECANT!.jpg
    I WILL NOT RECANT!I WILL NOT RECANT!.jpg