Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
London
Kinks
Chastity, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, name calling, pet play, age play, praise, breeding, cnc, light pain, bladder control, pregnancy, funishments, aftercare

Curious About
Hidden public, blackmail, brainwashing, abdl, permanent chastity, bullying, knife/gun play, blood play, ice, shock collars, stalking, verbal/physical abuse, bruising, vibrators
Limits
Dislikes
Line writing, spanking, corner time

Limits
Scat, full public, social suicide, extreme pain, anal, messy, body writing, illegal, family/friends, face
Experience
A previous Daddy/Boyfriend I was with for a year in 2020

FTM-Fleshlight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2022
www.getdare.com
Hiya! My names Ezekiel, or Zeke for short. Im from the uk and Im a little and a pet (bunny + puppy). I’m ftm, but not out yet so i’m still female presenting, but my pronouns are still he/him. I’m looking for a longterm Master, Daddy, Mommy or Caregiver to look after me.

I love colouring, cartoons, animals, attention and being spoken to like a kid. As a little, I am extremely clingy and excitable and I tend to rush into things, especially new relationships. I’m pretty clumsy and also a little shy. I love when my daddy/mommy praises me for being good and when all the attention is on me!! I’m obsessed with video games, especially pokemon, animal crossing, and minecraft.

When I’m in little space, one of my favourite things to do is colouring pictures for my CG and watching cartoons. My favourite cartoons are my little pony, and monster high. I don’t have many stuffies, I only have a few :( but the ones I do have I really love!!

I like CGs who are caring, protective, clingy, patient and understanding. It’s hard for me to take pictures of myself (I have dysphoria so I don’t like to take many pictures of myself) but I’ll try my best to send you pics, just don’t pester me for them, please try and understand my situation! I’m pretty forgetful so I need a CG who can give me rules.

I probably left some stuff out so if you have any questions please ask me!! I can’t wait to hear back from you!!!

♡ ♡ ♡

kik: bby.kuromi

Featured Threads

New Personals