FtM seeks to be owned by a perverted daddy-dom with a taste for bdsm.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
City
Melbourne
Kinks
Diapers, watersports, humiliation, pants wetting, forced regression, anal, double penetration
Limits
crossdressing, feminzation, friends and family, illegal, chest stuff
Experience
See comments.

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Who I am
I am a 25 year old trans man.
Just think of me as a regular man. The only difference is I'm currently going through puberty and have an extra hole to fuck.
I live in Melbourne, Australia. My time-zone is GMT +11, so its probably already tomorrow for me.
I'm free to play at many different times so its entirely possible we'll be able to find the time regardless of your time zone.
Sex Stuff
Okay so most of this is covered below, but I know a lot of you are very on the fence because I'm trans.

Let me pitch it to you like this: Unless you're into CBT, how often do you want to see your subs balls? Are you thinking "sure, I can live with no balls, but what about the dick?" Well, I got you covered there too buddy. Go check the pictures I've uploaded, its there- just really tiny; and wouldn't you rather a slave with a micro-penis anyway?
Body hair, check; Mustache, check; and both of these get thicker each week.
Ideally, a lot of what you would want me to do would be kink based anyway, so you wouldn't have to see my junk too often if you didn't want to.

Its okay if you're uncertain, as long as you're willing to try; we can work it out together.

Plus! If you want to use it, I have a bonus hole to fuck; that's three holes for you to destroy including my mouth and ass.

Who am I looking for?
You can be any gender, I just couldn’t think of a gender neutral term for "daddy".
I also don't care about age, as long as you're over 18.
You also don't have to identify as a daddy-dom. But you should have some of those qualities.
I do expect anyone applying to be kind and understanding. To know when I am trying and respond appropriately even if I fail a task.
To be interested in my life outside of kink, and understand that a lot of the time real life does come first.
However, you are ideally also perverted and/or sadistic; you should want to humiliate me and push my abilities.

You should also care about my well-being as a human, and check in to make sure I'm okay after doing things particularly gross or soft limit-pushing.
If you are a daddy-dom that would be a definite plus, particularly if you are interested in forced regression.
I’d like it if you have a more laid back style to domming, rather than 24/7 yes sir, no sir (Although I do like being given set up to fail with tasks). We should be able to have a conversation as equals outside of tasks, rules and play sessions.

What do I expect from the relationship?
Open communication
I expect us to be able to talk to each other- particularly about expectations and difficulties within tasks/rules punishments but also to be able to be honest about failures and to speak up when there is any uncertainty.
I also find it uncomfortable to do more than a handful of tasks for one person in a short period of time without knowing anything about them- and it would be nice to check in at least every few days letting the other know what they have been up to.
Small to moderate weekly time commitment
I am not expecting anyone to commit to anything long term right away, but if we click and decide to keep going for a indefinite amount of time, I’d expect you to spend some time each week thinking of tasks, punishments etc- and ideally find time for at least one live chat weekly.
Creativity
It’s okay to phone it in sometimes, but if I’m just being told week in, week out to spank myself I am going to get bored. And not in a sexy ‘sex toys don’t need entertainment’ type of way- but a ‘why am I doing this’ kind of way.
Enthusiasm
I don’t like to feel like I’m putting someone out when I’m supposed to be doing something to please them.
I’m not expecting you to be a one person pep-squad but I would like it if you seemed interested in how I’m going with a task or rule when we’re discussing it.
Also, I don’t want to have to chase you to give me tasks/punishments- its okay if you forget on occasion or you get too busy with real life, but it shouldn't be a regular occurrence.

What am I offering?
Everything listed in the above section
It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway- I'll also show you the same respect for your time, effort and humanity.
I understand you are a whole human being with a life well outside getting me off; and I would like to get to know you as a person over time. I'll give you the ammount of time we agree upon, and meet tasks with enthusiasm.
I am so fucking horny
You have no idea, or maybe if you can recall puberty- some idea, but testosterone has made my libido sky rocket. It's like my first puberty on crack, and this time I have almost none of that pesky shame about my deviant interests to stop me from doing some depraved stuff.
Honestly, the slightest thing will put me in the mood, if I wasn't already feeling it (which i probably was). I am glad my dick is so small, because it's hard probably half the time I'm awake.
Eager to Please
I am very adventurous. I'm willing to at least give everything a go.
I derive extreme satisfaction from pleasing people through my discomfort or pain; and I am willing to regularly push the boundaries of what I can do.

What do I think "slavery" would look like for me?
I would like to message each other at least every few days. Preferably no longer than every second day. I'm not expecting a long conversation each time, but just a few minutes of back and forth on how we have been, and how any rules or tasks are going for me.
Ideally something we would negotiate on and decide with my input, is rules that I could reasonably follow.
To begin with maybe no more than two or three, but they can slowly be built up as I adjust. These could either be static and unchanging, or dynamic, where they change regularly.
Additionally, I would expect to be given tasks to complete each week. Something to keep me occupied when you're not around. How many really depends on their length and difficulty; but I feel I can commit to doing one long (up to 8 hours) and two shorter (up to four hours, but preferably around 2) each week. This is really just a rough idea, and something that I would want to work out with you.

I also like the idea of maintenance punishment, so I would not mind a scheduled punishment session or task, on a regular basis regardless of my behavior.

Continued in Comments.

Reactions: Evil_Master

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
My Likes and Experience.

Kinks we should share:
If you otherwise fit everything else in the ad, we can maybe work around you not loving this, as long as you are willing to negotiate a certain amount of participation with me regardless.

Diapers
This is probably my biggest kink, and I would like it to be a large part of our relationship.

I would like to be slowly encouraged to wear them more often, and stay in them longer without changing.

Ideally, this would be through both rewards for wearing and using them and punishments/tasks requiring me to use them.

My experience
I’ve been experimenting with diapers for about 16 years. I currently wear probably about 15-20 hours a week, spread between 2-3 sessions.

I’m comfortable wetting and messing in private. I’m fine with wearing in public and kinda okay at wetting- I’ve only messed publicly twice
. I can stay in wet diapers for up to 6-8 hours, and messy ones for up to one (but it is very unpleasant).

Id like to work up to wearing 50-75% of the time, and sleeping in them up to 5 nights a week.

Kinks it would also be neat if you had:
You don’t need to be interested in all of these, but it would be good if you were interested in some of them.

Forced regression
I am not a little.
I am however interested in forced regression as a tool of humiliation or extension of diapers.

This could included being forced to blend my food or drink formula, compulsory crawling time, and constantly being reminded this is for my own good.
I really like things being framed as for my own good, either punishments or things I should be able to do.

I know dom's hate it when a sub has a whole thing planned out, because I'm just kind of using you as a domination prop; but in my head I always think this would be implemented through being forced to wet or mess my pants, and then punished with being treated as a toddler or baby.
If you have something else in mind, obviously I'm happy to do that instead, it just felt right to share my scenario here.

My experience
Not too much beyond the occasional play session. However I do have more experience with some of the elements of regression including, diapers (duh), enforced crawling, boredom, food control and bathroom restrictions.

Watersports
Not going to lie, water sports is another big one for me. I love being made to drink my own piss. I like wearing it less so, depending on the circumstances it can still be a fun-ishment tho.
My experience
I’d say I’m moderately expirenced with drinking pee. I first tried it about ten or eleven years ago, but started drinking it at least semi-regularly about five years ago.
I’ve drunken mostly only own, but have had the opportunity to drink other people’s probably about 15 times.
I think I can drink about a glass and normally not feel queezy, but sometimes I still do. It starts to become difficult the more times I have to drink my pee in a row.
After 3-4 times it’s definitely becomes a punishment, I think the longest I’ve gone drinking all the pee I make is probably a little over 24 hours.

I like wetting my pants, and receiving golden showers from others in real life. But it can become a punishment depending on how long I am required to stay in them.
Probably after an hour is when I really want to get changed and clean up, but it starts becoming uncomfortable after about 15 minutes.

Anal and Regular Fucking
Fucking with dildos, using fingers wearing plugs. Its all good.
I normally refer to them as my butthole (or other normal words) and my fuck-hole (you can come up with your own if you hate this one.

My experience
Im pretty new to anal, I can wear a medium plug with some warm up comfortably for about an hour. Again, slowly sizing up toys, i can fuck myself with a 6 inch dildo pretty comfortably. I can tolerate probably up to 60 bpm, with lots of lube.
Before taking testosterone, I was super into insertions and fuckhole stretching, I could comfortably take a fist with maybe 5 minutes warm up and alot of lube.
Unfortunately (or fortunately if your into this sort of thing), hormones have caused atrophy. I've gotten extremely tight and before I've orgasmed at least once, lube is a must. Basically, its use it or loose it; if i dont put anything inside it for a few days, its like virgin tight again.
Fucking this can be pretty painful, but its a good type of pain; so i dont mind. Its retained some elasticity, so forcefully inserting large and medium toys when its at its tightest is fine. It hurts, but theres no blood and seemingly no damage.

Things I like a little and the point they become Soft dislikes:
These are things I am pretty comfortable with doing, and enjoy to a point; but pretty quickly become more of a punishment than something fun.

Omorashi
Holding pee until bursting and loosing control.
Omorashi, I enjoy but not as much as water sports. Honestly I think my favorite parts of holding tasks or punishments is when I eventually loose control and wet myself.
My Experience
It’s something I was only seriously introduced to recently, but would love to keep exploring. How long I can hold for really depends on how much water I’ve been drinking.
So far I’ve mostly done it starting when I first wake up so I’m already busting, I’ll last somewhere between one and three hours.
It’s something I like to do, but at the same time it hurts and it’s hard. I think it sort of teeters on the edge of like and soft dislike.

Confinement
Being kept in a small cupboard or box for a prolonged period of time.
This is something I love in small doses, but very quickly becomes a punishment.
My Experience
I’m pretty new at this kink. I can manage about 20 minutes before it becomes unpleasant and maybe another 20 after that.

It’s something I’d kind of like to work on though, at least I think i do. I like the idea of eventually being able to sleep in a tiny space occasionally.

Pet play
I like some aspects of pet play more than others. My favorite parts are having my movement restricted (all fours, ect) and eating on the floor.
My Experience
I've done this on and off for several years. It was one of the first kinky things I tried. I normally play as a dog, but I am highly interested in pony-play.
I can comfortably eat a bowl of dry kibble, and spend up to an hour on all fours doing dog things.
I can do other aspects of pet-play for longer, like peeing in a litter box, crawling, but struggle to hold the animal mentality.

Pictures
I'm happy to send pics and vids of almost anything. I may eventually send face, but it would take a lot of time and trust.
I don’t typically send pictures of my chest, but may they may be present on occasion in a photo taken for another purpose (although typically I am wearing at least a t-shirt). If you do not want to see them at all, let me know, and ill make sure its cropped out.

Hidden public
This is things like wearing diapers under my clothes, using them, changing them in public restroom stalls; or wearing sextoys, in public.
I like this, but it can also be difficult at times.

My experience
I’ve worn toys inside myself for maybe up to an hour in public several times.
I’m pretty comfortable with wearing a pull-up diaper in public, using it makes me super nervous but I will do it. I can wear a tape up diaper under the right clothes, but it’s really hard to do.

Last edited:

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
Strong dislikes
Things I will do, but I'm not going to like it.

Scat
While I like holding, messing my diaper or underpants to a degree, I really don’t like smearing or eating.
I have like next to no experience, but I am willing to try. I don’t believe I’ve ever swallowed anything solid. Anything more than a few smudges on a toy and I really really hate it.
public
I like hidden public, but anything I might be seen doing is awful. This is sort of shifting toward a hard limit, as there is a lot I wont do.
Things in semi-deserted places are usually doable.
pain
I’m talking here about the beaten for 30 minutes, crying, shaking sort of pain. I can handle a little just fine, but after a point its horrible. I’ll do it, but I will not like it at all.

Limits:
I consider myself a low-limits sub. Aside from feminization/crossdressing stuff, I only really have some of the regular limits.
I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about what I’m willing to do for the right person. If its not explicitly listed under hard limits, I will almost certainly be willing to try it.
I've considered (I hope!) all of the more common limits, and most I am willing to do to at least some degree in the right submissive relationship.

For example, I’d be willing to get a tattoo or piercings, including genital piercings. We would obviously have to negotiate what and where- but the permanence of body mods really excite me, and I’m willing to give up some control. I don’t think dirty tattoos or slave piercings is something I would do on my own time, but with the right push I definitely would.
So if you have something extreme in mind, pitch it to me. If I'm unwilling to do it immediately, I’ll tell you a rough time frame of when I feel I would be ready to offer you that level of submission.

hard limits

feminization
This includes stuff like sissification, bimbofication; but also shaving to a degree. I am sometimes up for shaving my junk, but will not shave any other area of my body.
crossdressing
I will never put on any article of women's clothing.
friends and family
Pretty self explanatory.
chest stuff
Stuff like, nipple-play, touching the area (yes, even hitting with an implement), photos, is all a no. I am deeply uncomfortable with this area of my body, and it bums me out to have to deal with it.
illegal
I'm not breaking any laws.
Unsafe
If I think something is dangerous, I'm not going to do it.
If its possible I might work with you to find a safe alternative.

This was a lot of words
I know this was a long read, If you made it all the way through- congratulations. I know I’ve been a little specific and probably given too much detail.
It’s a long ad, but that’s because I’ve spent a long time thinking about ownership, and what circumstances I would be comfortable entering into it under. The idea of being a slave is a big deal for me emotionally, and although its something I want to do, I feel its something I’d only be able to do with the right circumstances.

Additionally, I’m serious about this; so I feel being specific and potentially getting zero replies is better than getting 50 kik messages that go no where.
That’s not to say everything I’ve said here is set in stone. I’d like to negotiate what is going to please you, but also be fulfilling and achievable for me.

I want a master primarily because I'm at the point of my own exploration where to push forward I really need a nudge, and for it to be effective it has to come from someone I'm invested in.

I am a wordy individual, but in session I am a pretty good submissive. I’m not going to be nitpicking your work or anything.
Rather the level of detail I've captured here would be given in telling you what I’m doing and how its making me feel; describing the depth of the humiliation or pain you’re inflicting on me. Or filling reports with minute details, outlining each step I take to fulfill your tasks, and detailing exactly what I’ve done and how it felt.

How to start a conversation
If you feel like we may be a good fit send me a PM.
I hope I’ve given you enough of an idea of what I want and what I can do.

Please, you gotta give me more than ‘interested in your ad’, tell me a little about yourself.
What are you interested in, where are you from, that sort of thing that lets me craft a response and have a conversation where I don’t feel like I’m playing 20 questions.
Honestly, I'm not going to jump into anything on the first message, you can expect to chat and have a few sessions, trial tasks and punishments first.
That said I’m not going to string you along forever either.

Thankyou for coming to my TED Talk.​

Last edited:
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Wow!! This has got to be one of the most detailed, well thought, out information filled, personals post i have ever seen here. Impressive for sure. Best of luck to you man i hope you find one who fits you. I like that youre willing to go all in in hopes of a zero response vs a pile of shitty half ass needy horny guys who didnt pay attention. This is the type format one should be using here when seeking out someone.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Your text is indeed very good! Write me

Where as you praise his message and how well it was written. Clearly you didnt actually read it all. or you would have responded as he requested here, cut from his original post:

(How to start a conversation

Please, you gotta give me more than ‘interested in your ad’, tell me a little about yourself.)

you did exactly the opposite and said write me. smh

Evil_Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2019
Where as you praise his message and how well it was written. Clearly you didnt actually read it all. or you would have responded as he requested here, cut from his original post:

(How to start a conversation

Please, you gotta give me more than ‘interested in your ad’, tell me a little about yourself.)

you did exactly the opposite and said write me. smh

It is his right to decide whether to reply to me or not, just as it is my right to read whatever I want.

Reactions: andalus4u

BabyBoiEnslaved

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2019
Melbourne, Australia
www.getdare.com
I was a little hesitant to reply, as I don’t want to ‘bump’ my add; but it’s still top of the board so I feel it’s okay.

I did write a specific way I wished to be contacted! I actually did not see Dark Masters comment until after he had contacted me privately and we had spoken.

I probably would have ignored him if he just made the comment, but he also did send me a message.

I appreciate the support in my boundary setting, thanks subzzzero! I love the community on this website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil_Master

Featured Threads

New Personals