Fucked by my neighbour - The Initial Approach

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
He stroked my face and softly whispered

"I think I want to fuck you". . I laughed nervously. I had known this man for some years, since he and his wife had moved into the street. The mischievious look in his eye had often made me wonder what he would be like in bed. But his living so close, and being happily married always put my thoughts to one side.

"If you only THINK you want to fuck me, that means you are not sure" I finally replied and started to walk away.

He pushed me into a nearby lane, and pinned me against the wall, his gentleness disappearing fast.

"You misunderstand me lady, I know I want to fuck you, what I don't know is where". His words took me by surprise, could I have misread this caring, middle aged, middle class neightbour? Hoping that he would realise that having an affair with a neighbour was not the best idea, I responded

"Have you forgotten you have a wife? How do you think she is going to feel"?

His grip on me tightened, his words becoming quiter, yet more menacing..

"No, I have not forgotten I have a wife, I love my wife, I am gentle with my wife. I make love to her; you are different, I just want to fuck you, no love or affection; just my little fuck toy. It is out of respect for my wife, that I am not fucking you here, in public. Go to my house, use the spare bedroom, undress and lie in bed waiting for me. When I am ready to fuck you, I will come.

I was confused. This was not the way I expected him to be. My hesitation provoked him.

"The longer you take to do as you are told, the longer this ordeal will take.
I went into his house, as neighbours, we had keys to each others houses, so that if one of us were away, the other would ensure the house was ok, and the pets were fed.

I walked into the spare bedroom, undressed quickly and jumped into bed.
Within minutes, he was there, appeared naked from no where, he lay on top of me. I could feel his big, hard cock against my naked body. It turned me on.

"From now on, I am going to fuck you when and where I please..." The doorbell stopped him from telling me what he had in mind for me.

"Listen well - dress, go to your house and wait for me, I will show you how to please a man, a master. You will learn from me, is this understood?", with that he got up dressed, and went to answer the door. I could hear him talking to his daughter.

I managed to leave the house without being seen, returning to my home.
As I waited, I could not help but wonder what he had in mind for me, if i wanted him to behave in this way, it was wrong, but so exciting...

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Fucked by my Neighbour - Taking Ownership

Time seemed to drag. I began to wonder if I had imagined the episode. Was I really so desperate for a fuck, that I could imagine what had happened two hours earlier.

There was a key in the lock - He had arrived, though he knew I was in, he had not bothered to knock, he just walked in as if he owned the place. I was angry with his lack of courtesy.

"This is my home," I told him, trying to remain calm, " and I would appreciated it if you would show me the courtesy of ringing the doorbell, and waiting to be allowed in. He said nothing, just walked over to me, and pushed me to the floor. He positioned my body until I was kneeling at his feet.

"Position one" he said "showing respect for your master", with those words he slapped me across the face

And if you ever speak to me like that again, you will regret it. When I decide to see my slave, she and all her possessions are mine, understand". He paused, probably for effect more than any other reason. I knew that back chat was no longer an option.. He was not impressed.

"Are you sorry?", he did not wait for a response, Show me you are sorry, kiss my shoes", I obeyed. "Now lick them clean you slut. As I was carrying out his instructions he told me what he wanted from me:

"I will teach you how to obey a master, how to please a man. In future I will text you five minutes before I arrive, in that time you are to change into something more becoming of a whore like you, and wait for me as instructed.
I will show you know what positions I like to see my slut in, I do not expect to show you ever again." He carried on with his instructions:

Position 1 - as you are now on your knees, begging
Position 2 - Sit back on your heels and unless otherwise instructed, look at the floor - only obedient slaves are permitted to see their masters.
Position 3 - Go on all fours, making sure that both your cunt and ass are available to me.
Position 4 - Wearing only your slutty boots, bend over on the stairs, your cute ass in the air, so that if I choose I can take you as I walk through the front door.
Position 5 - sit on a chair, legs wide apart. Tie your ankles to the chair, and your hands behind your back..." He stopped for a moment.

"Now my little whore, if you don't want to be punished, you will repeat the 5 positions to me, in the order they were given, you will describe them verbally, and show me". Another pause, I panicked as I wondered if I would remember them all.

"But before you do, I want you to stand up and strip for me, I want to see what I now own, what I will now fuck, as and when I please... I said stand".

I stood up and slowly stripped for him. It felt so strange. All the time I had known this man, as a neighbour, a friend. I could never have imagined he would be like this.

I stood in front of him, naked. Eyes at the floor, out of embarrassment more than obedience.

"Good Slut" he said, I could feel his eyes looking up and down my naked body. "Go through the positions for me like a good girl, get them right I will be gone in 5 minutes, get them wrong and I could be here for a couple of hours.

I went through the positions, numbering them, describing them, and giving him a demonstration. I must be getting them all right, I thought, he has not corrected me and i was on the last one.

I sat on a chair, legs apart - still looking at the floor. He walked in front of me, touched my nipples, played with them briefly, ran his hand slowly from my breasts to my pussy - then back to my nipples. He pulled them, tugged them. I started to moan with pleasure. He stopped.
"Positon number 3, slut" he said. I struggled to remember what that was. I guessed it was on all fours. I made a mental note to write all these down. I did not want to forget them, I did not want to give him cause to punish me.
I went on all fours.
"Good girl, you remembered." with that he spanked me.
"My little whore, you are not here for your pleasure, but mine.. You cannot cum, or even moan in pleasure unless you have my permission - Understand?". He continued to spank me - my ass was painful.
"Yes sir, I understand, I am sorry for putting my pleasure before you" I sobbed, but the spanking continued.
"From now on it is MASTER, anything else and you will be punished". the moment he stopped speaking, I responded:

"Yes Master, I understand. Your whore begs your forgiveness

The spanking stopped. He started to fuck me from behind.

"You are not even worthy enough to see me fuck you, you whore."

I needed to cum, I was desperate to cum.

"Please sir, may I cum?" - there was no reply, instead he pulled my hair, and whispered "I am not sir, I am your master, You may not cum, until you have learnt the basics to pleasing your master., with those words he shot his load, filling me up.

I could feel his cock coming out of my ass, heard him zipping himself up, and locking the door behind him.

I was motionless for a while, not knowing what to do - then I heard my phone - I had a text message.

"Shower and dress whore. Next time treat me with the respect I deserve, or it will be worse for you. I will be in touch when I want to use you again."
He was no longer in the house - but I still obeyed him.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Fucked by my neighbour - A Lesson in self control

I reached out for the phone, taking in the time as I did so – who the fuck was calling at 6am? I looked at the number on the phone – it was him.

“In your living room, naked, on your knees slut. Five minutes.”

He hung up before I could speak.

I quickly went downstairs as instructed. While waiting for him things clicked into place. It was Wednesday, his day off, having taken his wife to work, he intended to amuse himself at my expense.

I heard the key in the lock, and his footsteps coming closer. I looked at the floor as he had instructed me the previous Saturday.

He was now in the room, sitting down near the window.

“Crawl to your master, like the bitch you are” his voice seemed gentler and I wondered if he was going to show some affection today,

“Heel” he said when I reached him.
I tried to work out what that could mean, while trying to work it out; I knelt and sat on my heels.

“Good girl, you are learning” his voice remained gentle and caring. There was no name calling. I felt relieved that today was not going to be as bad as I had thought.

He started to play with my breasts, stroking the area around the nipple, before eventually playing with the nipple. I allowed myself to lose myself in the pleasure of the moment. Bliss.

How many times have you cum since Saturday?” he asked “I would guess a whore like you would cum four times in a day, that would make sixteen orgasms” as he spoke I remembered his instructions that I was only allowed to cum with his permission – I wondered if his soft voice would change.

“No Sir”.

He slapped me across the face, damn, I could not even get the way to address him correct.

“So sorry, I meant to say Master, please forgive my foolish mistake”. I paused for a moment, “It was twice an evening Master”.

“So my little slut, you have had 8 orgasms without my permission – you know you will be punished, you will have 8 weeks without an orgasm. 8 weeks of orgasm control, every time I think you are close to orgasm, I will punish you. You will learn about self-control, humiliation and pain.”

There was a pause, as if he was thinking about how to punish me for disobeying him.

For a brief moment he too was on his knees, he inserted something, a bullet inside my cunt,

“On all fours bitch, facing away from me” I obeyed.

He switched the bullet on; I could feel the vibrations deep inside me.

Something came down on my ass hard. Time and time again.

The master was whipping me.

“Count you bitch, otherwise I will just keep going until I am bored”.

“Yes Master, One, Two…
“ I wondered what I was counting too, if he had a number of lashings in mind before he stopped. I continued to count

“Seven, Eight”.

The whipping stopped. He spoke again

“Back on your knees slut, this week you are going to be my pet. You are going to be my bitch.” As he spoke, he put something around my neck.

“Come on bitch” It was a collar round my neck, and he had attached a lead. He walked me round the house, making sure that he stopped at every mirror, instructing me to look at my reflection.

"You will learn how to obey me, you will learn the art of orgasm denial, you will learn to get excited by humiliation and pain. Understand?”

He pulled my hair

“Yes Master” I replied.

The bullet had been vibrating for almost an hour; I wondered how much I could take before reaching an orgasm that I knew I would be punished for.

He continued, oblivious of my struggle

“As my bitch you will eat and drink from a bowl on the floor. When you need to piss or have a crap, you will do so outside... The bathroom is out of bounds for the week”

“Master, I need to cum” I said pathetically.

“no bitch, you have 8 weeks before I will think of allowing you to cum, I on the other hand can cum as I please – open your mouth”.

I opened my mouth, Master put his big cock in my mouth, the bullet was still vibrating in my cunt.

I could not hold back the orgasm for much longer.

“If you want the vibration to stop, suck me off”

As I sucked the master, I knew I could not stop myself from achieving an orgasm for much longer, if i failed to control my orgasm he would punish me.

“Do I hear moans bitch – moans of pleasure”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth before continuing:

“Did I give you permission? Did you beg permission? On the bed, face down!”

His reaction took me by surprise, I thought he was enjoying having his cock sucked so much, that he would not notice my moans, that he would leave his cock in my mouth, until he had fucked it, till he made me swallow all his cum..

“Why are you hesitating?” I quickly made my way to the bedroom and lay on the bed as he demanded – do not analyse now, I thought – it will result in punishment, analyse later, make sense of it later.

He inserted something into my ass:

"Can you feel it?"I the more he inserted the bigger the object got – I recognised them as love beads.

“Clench your cheeks, bitch” as I did so, the beads became more noticeable. The bullet was continuing to vibrate in my cunt.

I could not hold on to the orgasm any longer, I started to cum, then felt the pain on my ass. He was using the whip again, this time it was harder than before. The pain of the whip, coming down made me clench my but cheeks, feeling the beads more.

My head was all over the place – his wife, if I thought of his wife, maybe it would stop me from wanting to cum.

As I thought of his wife, I started to visualise her in my room, taking part. Maybe she was in to all this too…

Finally the whipping stopped. I could hear him taking photos of my bare ass. He removed the beads. Bliss, one less thing to worry about – then he inserted something else, it started to vibrate. Fuck it was a mini bullet.

He forcibly turned me over.

“Is there something you want to ask bitch?” My mind was racing; I was aching to cum,

“Master, .. Please ..May… I.. Cum? I… am….begging… you ..for… permission to…. cum, please, …..I will do ……….whatever ….you wish, please…. Allow….. me… to… cum…” I struggled to get the request out. I was on the verge of the biggest orgasm ever, and did not know if it could be stopped.

“Bitch, I said 8 weeks, you are begging after a couple of hours”. He laughed at me, and continued “Hold my cock” I took his big, hard cock in my hand. I really wanted that deep inside my cunt.

“I will not allow you to cum, but if you ask, I may allow you to enjoy a ruined orgasm – beg me for permission to moan, tell me what you are feeling bitch.”

“Master, I am desperate to feel you big hard cock inside me, however I know that I must prove worthy of it, so in the meantime please, would you allow your bitch to moan, to enjoy the pleasure she is getting from the actions of her master”. Wow, I was impressed that I managed to get the sentence out, but disgusted at how quickly I was learning to talk his language.

He started to stimulate my clit with his fingers – oh fuck, not more, how could I deal with this..

“Maybe you need something to take your find of your aching cunt” with those words he started to piss on my naked body.

“Move your mouth so that you swallow it”. What an awful thought, I did not want to swallow his urine, or anything else – but realised that would be my only escape.

I managed to manipulate my head so that my mouth was in line with him, I closed my eyes, and tried to imagine that this was not happening to me. It was a bad dream. Once he finished pissing in my mouth, using me as his toilet, I opened my eyes.

He was still stimulating my clit, the vibes were still vibrating, but for the length of time that he had been using me as his piss bucket, I had forgotten about them. I captured the most humiliating moment of my life. If I ever felt this desperate again, I would recall this moment, and that would take away the need to cum.

With all the stimulation, it was not long before the desire within me started to build up. The bullet in my cunt had been vibrating for hours.

“Master, please may I have your permission to express my gratitude at being your bitch, by moaning?”

“What else are you?”

“I am your bitch, your whore, your cum bucket, your slut and your toilet master”

“Carry on – where does the gratitude come in?”

“It is a privilege and honour to be all of these things, to serve you and allow you take all the pleasure you wish from my pathetic body”

“As you have learnt so much, my bitch you may allow your pleasure to be heard”

My moans of pleasure were building up to an orgasm again – my master knew that, he took his fingers from my clit, to enable him to hold his cock, to play with himself, making me watch. The vibrating bullets stopped. He came all over me.

“Bitch, touch your body, mix my cum with my piss”

I did as instructed, he continued to talk

“You are a filthy bitch, as such do not wash for the rest of the day. Leave my fluids all over you – now remind me of what you have been today and give reasons”

“Yes Master, today I have been your pet, your bitch, the collar and lead have taught me this, I have been your toilet, you pissing over me and in my mouth have proved this to me. I have been your slave, following your commands.” I stopped for breath

“Unless you want the vibes back on, continue” he threatened

“I have been your toy to play with as you wish, and your whore”

I paused again not wanting to complete the thought. The vibrators went on:

“ I have been your whore, because I have enjoyed everything that you have done to me, and no self respecting woman would ever enjoy today’s session”

The vibes stopped. He laughed again – you are learning so quickly, but do you really think you were ever a self-respecting woman? You have always been a whore, just never realised it.

He got up and while dressing said as a reminder:

“Today and the next 8 weeks are a punishment for orgasm without my consent, if you do not want a repetition whore – do not even touch yourself without my permission, the bedroom session, your begging, my pissing on you has been recorded, if you are ever tempted to touch yourself - watch the DVD first”

Last edited:

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Fucked by my neighbour - His slave

As soon as I managed to compose my thoughts I went downstairs. There was note on the table.

“For the rest of the week you will remain naked, and walk on all fours like the bitch you are. Every morning I will send you a text naming a part of your body and you are to tease yourself for an hour. I will call you during this time, and I want you to talk about your actions. No moans of pleasure, no cumming. You may go into the garden tomorrow, and wash using the hose pipe, by the way, you way want to phone your work, and tell them you are sick”.

The following morning at 7.30 there was a text – Nipples.

I played with my nipples, stroking them, twisting and tugging them. Trying not to moan. At 8am he phoned. For the next half-hour, while he was on travelling to work, I described how I was tormenting myself, as I touched myself, I whimpered, and told him how much I needed to cum. He laughed.

On the Friday morning, the text said clit, again he called and I explained how I was stimulating my clit, again I begged him for permission to cum. Again he laughed.

Mid morning I decided that when he was not around, I would be in control of my life, my body. So I dressed and walked around the house as a human being. I enjoyed the luxury of eating from a plate at the table, and walking rather than crawling.

It was a wonderful day, and I wondered why I had not thought of doing this before..

Suddenly, I was aware of a key in the door. I panicked, and though I tried to strip off, failed to do so in time. I was caught out.

The Master was livid with me.

He informed me that as I had not learnt the art of obedience, I would continue to be treated like an animal. In addition I would also be treated as his slave. I was not sure what this meant other than I was in trouble.

I was ordered to slowly strip of while he watched. He intermittently would tell me to stop and move close to him, during this time he would touch me. Eventually I was naked.

“On all fours, bitch – make sure that bum is in the air”. I obeyed him.

I knew he was going to punish me, and wanted the punishment to be over. He removed his belt, and using the buckle end, hit me until he started to draw blood.

“Upstairs, on your bed – restrain yourself to the bed” I went upstairs and laying on my back, managed to tie my legs to the bed so that my legs were wide apart. I tried to restrain my hands, but was unable to do so.

When he came upstairs, he continued the restraining process in silence. He had helped himself to a drink, and brought it upstairs with him. He sat down and looked at me.

"My darling wife is away for the weekend, so you, my slave can have more of my attention. I WILL teach you how to behave.. " He picked up the paddle and started to hit my inner thighs hard, 10 spanks on the right. 10 on the left. Then he raised the paddle to my pussy. I prepared myself for 10 hard spanks. Spank number 10, my pussy was red and sore, he continued. 20 spanks on the pussy. I was in agony.

He untied my legs, and put on an ankle spreader in place of the restraints. He tied the metal bar to my head board. "I want a smoke with my drink, but only have the one match." He inserted a candle in my pussy, and lit it. So for the next 30 minutes your pussy will act as my lighter.
When he finished and drink and smoke, he untied the bar from the bed, and tied me to the bed once more.
[I"]You are staying like that until I am ready to set you free. The ankle spreader stays on all week, a slave’s movement should be restricted".[/I] With those words he left the house.

As the hours passed, I realised that if I needed to pee, I would have to wet the bed.

The following morning, I heard him moving around downstairs. He was moving something around, putting things in place. I shuddered at the thought of what he had in mind for his slave, his bitch.

When he felt ready, he came upstairs, untied me and led me downstairs like a dog. In the centre of my lounge was a large cage.

"For being such a disobedient bitch, you are going to spend time in the cage – reflecting on your stupidity. "

He pushed me into the cage, and locked it. Again he left me. Alone and naked in my cage.

Late afternoon, he returned and put two bowls in front of me. My daily food and water. As I ate and drank I could not help but cry. I had never felt so humiliated before in all my life..

He noticed the tears, laughed and announced that we were expecting visitors. Some of his friends from work were curious about his lifestyle and wanted to experience it.

About 7ish (I could only guess the time, as all clocks had been removed), he let me out of my cage and using a chain, tied me to a corner of the room. The doorbell rang. As each “friend” entered the room, they looked at the pathetic bitch in the corner.

Master blindfolded me, and put some headphones on me. The last words I heard were

“let the party begin”

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Fucked by my neighbour - Meeting his friends

Then men touched me, slapped and taunted me. They moved me into particular positions.

I was forced to lie on my back, my pussy being used as a candleholder. I assumed they were using me to light up the dope they were smoking. When they finished their smoke, they used me to stub them out.

I was in so much pain, that I started to flinch, and try to dodge the cigs being stubbed out on me. I was ordered into my cage for this bad behaviour.

Electric wands were being used, there was no escape, whenever I moved in the cage, there was someone there, wand ready to send an electric shock through my system. After what seemed like hours of being poked and prodded. I was allowed out of my cage. The headphone and blindfold removed.

“Does anyone want his cock stroked?” asked my master
“my slut will caress anyone's cock, or be punished”.
They all seemed eager to unzip their pants, and take their cocks out.

I looked at my master.

“Please sir” I said, before I could go on, he interrupted me

“Upstairs, on the bed, restrained”.

Damn. I forgot to call him master.

I went upstairs, tied myself to the bed. Master and all his friends came into the room. One of them took out a needle and started to tattoo on my breasts

“This property belongs to PJ”
I was branded.

I was not allowed to sleep all night, the men remained in my room, doing as they pleased. They touched every part of me, made sure they left their mark on me, biting. Cummin, pissing. In addition to this, they enjoyed verbal humiliation I felt worthless.

Throughout the night I was asked questions that needed replies such as “ I am a whore / bitch / slut / fucktoy / pissbucket. As humiliating as it was, it matched my mood.

It was difficult to believe that the Master had only been in my life for two weeks – if he kept to his word, it would be another 6 weeks before he allowed me to cum. Before he finished with me.

When they became bored, they left. Master informed me that he had protected me. That he did not think I was ready to be group fucked.

He put webcams up in different places in my room..

Before he left, to return to his beloved he ordered me to remain naked, wearing my collar and ankle spreader until our next fuck day. I was not permitted to leave the room. He would lock the door to ensure that this did not happen. He told me that while he was in work, he and his friends would monitor my behaviour. They would watch me, and occasionally instruct me.

It was a strange four days. Never knowing if I was being watched. I found it exited me. The thrill of getting a message, knowing someone was watching me play with myself. Yet the thrill of the situation also disgusted me.

The four days past and our usual fuck day was upon me sooner than I thought.

Master came to the house.
"As you have been such a good slave, a good slut. I may allow you to cum before your 8 weeks are over. Would you like that? What would you do to be able to cum early?"

"Master, anything". I replied

"As with any sentence, the decision must be made by 12 good men and true. It may not be easy, are you willing to put yourself through what may be an ordeal?"

"Master, yes. I would do anything." I responded, desperatre for this to be over, yet not really thinking about what the appeal may consist of.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Fucked by my neighbour - permission to cum

I was blindfolded and taken out of the house, wearing only my coat. The master drove for some time before stopping.

We got out, and he walked his dog. Eventually he took of my blindfold. We were in a park.

“Prove you are my whore- find six men, tell them you are my slave, explain what it means.”

Finding men seemed remarkably easy for a Wednesday morning. I told them all that I belonged to my master. That I was whatever he wanted me to be. Right now I was his bitch, his whore, I was proud of this.

Master threw a ball; I ran, fetched the ball and brought it back. The men were amused, so was my master. Master encouraged the men to participate, informing them that if instructed, I would service them too. The strangers seemed to like this. Master encouraged them further. One of them took their cock out, master, testing me said:

“Suck cock”

I knew that if I wanted to cum, I would have to obey ALL instructions without hesitation. I sucked the man’s cock. The other men laughed and called me a whore.

We went a little further into the park; there was an area with a handful of trees. We entered this wooded section.

I could see feet, I counted the feet, there were 12 men in the area. My 12 “good men and true”, my judges.

“Heel” my master instructed. I sat on my heels, my gaze remaining on the ground.

“You are here today so that you can appeal against the sentence of 8 weeks orgasm denial enforced by your master – you must convince us that you are worthy to cum… Start explaining..”

“My master wanted me to learn obedience, I believe I have sirs, to please my master I have learnt to behave like an obedient bitch, branded as his slave, behaved like a sluttish whore. I believe I have learnt how to be a good slave” As I spoke the words, I realised how feeble they sounded. Would they be good enough to be granted permission to cum.

“People look at the floor, when they lie.. Is that why you cannot look at us?” Said another voice.

“No Sir, my master has taught me that I am an unworthy slut, and as such am not worthy to see my superiors face without permission” I hoped they believed this. If they thought I was lying, I would not get my orgasm.

I was instructed to take my coat off. I obeyed.

“We will start with the bitch,” said another voice “fetch” a ball was thrown out of the wooded section into the open field. I had now choice but to go out into public view and fetch the ball. It was my first test.

“Very good, you are an obedient bitch,” said the voice. “Next is slave, come to all of us and let us see the mark your master has made”.
I crawled to all twelve of them, allowing them to look at the branding on my chest, they took the opportunity to touch my breasts, play with my nipples. They tugged and bit them. I started to moan with pleasure; the whip came down on me hard. My moaning stopped and I went back to my original position.

“Sluttish whore how can you prove that?” There was a pause; did they really want me to answer?

I explained that this had been proved by the night I met master’s friends, and of the occasion earlier on when I approached the strangers in the park, and sucked one of their cocks.

“That is hearsay, you will need to prove it to us”. Get on your feet slut, come to each of us, take out our cocks and suck them until we cum…”

I was not sure how much more of this abuse and humiliation I could take, but I was determined not to give up now.

Just like the night I met his friends, I walked to each man, gave them the option of touching me again, I walked around the second time, this time asking if they would honour me by allowing me to suck their cock. I took down their trousers as they touched me, and sucked them off, swallowing the contents.

“If you want to cum, you have to prove to us that you are worthy of the privilege…. You will do this by serving us further”.

I was ordered on my knees and blindfolded. The twelve men touched me, inserted their dicks wherever they wanted, shot their loads again, in my mouth, my cunt and all over my body. Each time someone came, wherever it was, I thanked him for the privilege.

When the physical abuse stopped, I was asked why I permitted them to abuse me. I told them that being a whore, my sole purpose in life was to serve masters. Men were superior, and I, being a mere female, had to submit to their every need. If I failed to serve them, I would be failing as a slave.

Following the conversation, I was told to walk on all fours like the bitch I was. More evidence of my obedience was needed. I was instructed to play with myself in front of them, edging. While I masturbated, they watched footage of my last three weeks. They tested out every lesson my master showed me.

There was a whispered discussion, and then I was summoned to each of them individually again. Mouth open, taking their cocks as far as I could. This time they pissed in my mouth. Again I swallowed and I thanked each man for his action. Told them of my appreciation of each task.

Another discussion.

You have passed your test. You are a fully-fledged slave, and to celebrate the occasion you may cum.

After three weeks of mental and physical abuse, of orgasm denial, I was finally allowed to cum. I closed my eyes ready to enjoy the orgasm I had been waiting for, I felt a cock enter me, but it was not human, I felt fur on my back. I cried. They would only allow me to cum if I acted like a bitch on heat, and allowed a dog to fuck me. I did not struggle; instead I tried to block out the jeering. No sooner had the dog entered me than I came. I then had to wait until the dog shot his load.

The waiting was over. I achieved my orgasm. I had proved to 12 men that I was a whore that would do anything to get fucked, I was behaving like a bitch on heat and got what I deserved. I thanked the men for the privilege of being allowed to orgasm. My ordeal was over.

Featured Threads