Full slavery

Messme

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 3, 2018
I have this thought that I have had for a long time, a fantasy really. One where I have a slave who I make up a contract for, they agree to be mine, to lose all sense of themselves and do anything I ask of them, their only request is I take care of them, make sure they are safe and having fun. Someone who will have barely any limits. I’m hoping to find someone similar to this idea. Someone who doesn’t have people to hide from or rules set by others. And I would love to kik with them, let them be mine. Just a thought.

18yo virgin slave boi

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2018
Alabama
I have this thought that I have had for a long time, a fantasy really. One where I have a slave who I make up a contract for, they agree to be mine, to lose all sense of themselves and do anything I ask of them, their only request is I take care of them, make sure they are safe and having fun. Someone who will have barely any limits. I’m hoping to find someone similar to this idea. Someone who doesn’t have people to hide from or rules set by others. And I would love to kik with them, let them be mine. Just a thought.
This is exactly what I need, im a virgin so you'll have to train me, but I am okay with anything you would want to do to/with me
Kik: virgin.slave.boy

Featured Threads

New Personals