Fun estim ideas?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
So ive just bought myself a little estim device, only a cheap one but I expect it to be fun :D Are there any really good things I can try with it? I love pain, orgasm denial/ruined orgasms and forced orgasms as well as anal sometimes. I really want to rig it so that it just rips the orgasms from me without any choice in the matter :p

I also have a metal chastity cage that I might use with it but I havent got any experience with estim so any ideas and stories would be great!

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
place a trode in a glass filled with water. Other trode anal and place your dick in the glass. Have fun!

I use a electrostim myself and enjoy it a lot!

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
One thing I have done but this won't force an orgasm but will certainly keep you on your toes!!

Take two chairs and set them about 15' apart.
Run a bare wire that loops continuously from one to the other. The loop should be about 4"-6" apart.
While nude, straddle the wire.
Wear a spreader bar or similar so that you can't step back over the wire.
Attach a wire with a small weight around the head of your cock so that the wire hangs between the chair looped one.
Attache one end of the tens to yourself somewhere near your crotch and the other to the looped wire.

When on, any time the wire hanging from your cock touches the looped wire, you will get a very direct jolt.

Starting at one end, wear handcuffs behind your back with the key at the other end.

You have to walk the length between the chairs to get the key to be free. Of course you will have to do this backwards so that your hands can reach it.

The real fun begins, when you do this while wearing a blindfold!

Quiet a painful journey!!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Both great ideas! Love your idea BamaSwitch, I'll definitely have to try that once I've have a play with the unit :D

Featured Threads

New Personals