Fun

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
You might want to try being more specific on what sorts of things you are looking for. More people would respond if you made it clear what all you are looking for.

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Thank you for your message.

I love bigger women who are not afraid or ashamed of that!!!! I think big is beautiful and need to be used!!!
I’m sorry if my request is short but I thought I’d see how it went !!!

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Well I figured out all the wanting a bigger partner. I was talking more about what sort of sexting and things you are interested in. For instance if you are really into anal stuff that would be a good one to list since there are many women who want nothing near their butt. Be clear in what sorts of things you want to do as well as what sort of people interest you.

Brownman12346

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 2, 2018
Uk
Well I figured out all the wanting a bigger partner. I was talking more about what sort of sexting and things you are interested in. For instance if you are really into anal stuff that would be a good one to list since there are many women who want nothing near their butt. Be clear in what sorts of things you want to do as well as what sort of people interest you.
Thank you for your points.....

Featured Threads

New Personals