Punpkin

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
After a while of trying a few things out I realized I'm not a person capable of committing to a proper relationship but still want some fun. I sometimes get funishments from various users and other times I look through old threads for ideas. Sadly for me I couldn't find that many interesting ideas to try out.
I understand that various Doms would prefer to keep their secrets and fuishments are better if they are tailored specifically for a sub, yet I still want to give it a shot.

This thread is for Doms and subs to post "punishment" ideas either for subs to try out or subs to share experiences they enjoyed and for people like me to try out or other Doms to get some inspiration.

A condition would be a report back regarding whatever "dare" was tried out and what the outcome was. I don't believe everyone would comply to this but it would be really nice to have those experiences tested out.

Any thoughts regarding the post or adjustments are welcomed.

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
I'll start: I enjoy pain especially around my pussy and I enjoy not allowing myself to use the toilet so every evening, when I get home, I place tack tape over my pussy and ass hole and wear it for at least one hour while doing my usual making it quite painful to sit, walk or anything and since it is right after I get home I don't let myself use the toilet until I go to sleep and the tape position works as a reminder that I can't do that until way later no matter how much I'd want to.
One other thing I found enjoyable was standing up with my legs spread and hitting my pussy while wearing the tacks as hard as I can until I fall off my feet.

MrDavis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2018
I find the classics are the best.
Peeled ginger in your asshole, and nit allowed to remove it until u have mede yourself cum 5 times.
It gets quite painful in there after 5 odd minutes, so need to get those cums in fast!

mountainsteak2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2018
Yup, the classics are good. Like lots and lots of clothespins and slapping them off with a leather belt or making them into a multiline zipper. Hot wax between your legs and beating it off with a wooden spoon can be nice. Kneeling on uncooked rice until a massive amount of icy hot or toothpaste has finished burning between your legs. Alternating between masturbating and punishing yourself with a whip until you finally cum.
That's all stuff I'd call a funishment.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I'll start: I enjoy pain especially around my pussy and I enjoy not allowing myself to use the toilet so every evening, when I get home, I place tack tape over my pussy and ass hole and wear it for at least one hour while doing my usual making it quite painful to sit, walk or anything and since it is right after I get home I don't let myself use the toilet until I go to sleep and the tape position works as a reminder that I can't do that until way later no matter how much I'd want to.
One other thing I found enjoyable was standing up with my legs spread and hitting my pussy while wearing the tacks as hard as I can until I fall off my feet.
You probably need to clarify, your "tack tape" as described here is a tape pad with thumb tacks embedded, not the hardware tacky tape which wouldnt be very interesting at all.
Great idea for a thread by the way, and a good opportunity for sadists and Doms to showcase their ideas and get some recognition.

Oh and if I see anyone post "kik me" in this thread I will ban you for a month!!!

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
My mistress uses a TENs unit on the penis head, and controls the pain level, while I perform whatever she desires.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a game I posted several years ago, https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/a-nipple-game-for-the-girls.12049/ a simple nipple torment game for girls.
The only thing I would add is that most people seem to use a dice app on their phone now, if this you you need a D6. Seems the days of people having actual dice at home is passing...
It has been used quite a bit but since the forum update it is harder to search out this type of content.

Reactions: Observer91

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
You probably need to clarify, your "tack tape" as described here is a tape pad with thumb tacks embedded, not the hardware tacky tape which wouldnt be very interesting at all.
Great idea for a thread by the way, and a good opportunity for sadists and Doms to showcase their ideas and get some recognition.

Oh and if I see anyone post "kik me" in this thread I will ban you for a month!!!
Thanks for that I honestly hate it when I ask for "punishments" or dares and they just reply with their kik...I made a thread for public punishments I want everyone to see not to have a convo with you over kik ...

Punpkin

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2018
My mistress uses a TENs unit on the penis head, and controls the pain level, while I perform whatever she desires.
Mind getting a bit more into detail I'm not quite sure what you mean by that and prolly others might not either

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thanks for that I honestly hate it when I ask for "punishments" or dares and they just reply with their kik...I made a thread for public punishments I want everyone to see not to have a convo with you over kik ...
Thats exactly it, this is supposed to be a discussion forum where ideas get shared. If all you're interested in is hookups then stick to the personals section, trying to snag someone by poaching their thread off topic is not appreciated.

Reactions: worthlesssluttt

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Unsure what you are asking, is it re using a TENs unit for punishment or the fact My mistress uses pain to make me perform orally. The TENs unit send vibrating electric shock that can be gentle or not so gentle, depending on the level she sets the unit on.
If anyone has questions about TENs unit look on line there is plentry of info

exhib1

Verified Kinky Male
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 14, 2016
Berkshire
If you like that sort of pain, go to a store, and buy some chilli's, wear some gloves when cutting them up, and rub some of the cut up chilli's on nipples and pussy, that should make you squirm a fair bit once the heat builds.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
Pumpkin since you like pussy pain so much I have one for you that I personally enjoy a lot. All you need are some kids jaxs (you know the game with the rubber ball) I find the plastic ones at the dollar store and Walmart all the time.

Once you have the jaxs start by placing a line of them inside/between you outer labia from clit to ass. I recommend using a pair of panties to make sure you don't loose any. Now go about your usual buisness, the pain will build with time. Taking them can be excruciatingly fun as well. After trying this you can venture into placing one or 2 just inside the opening to your vagina (recommend tying retrieval stings).

Let me know if you enjoying?

Featured Threads

New Personals