GAME CLOSED - Sub dice game group - GAME CLOSED

Jessmitch101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2018
I’m starting a group for subs to play a forfeit game. When you join you’ll be given a number. You must put that number at the start of your name. If you remove it you’ll be removed from the game. Each day a task will be decided by the sub who was first to complete their task the day before. 3 dice will be rolled and the losing numbers will have to preform the task set out.

Add your kik below to play.

Reactions: slaveoftasksandu

atownesquire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 6, 2008
I’m starting a group for subs to play a forfeit game. When you join you’ll be given a number. You must put that number at the start of your name. If you remove it you’ll be removed from the game. Each day a task will be decided by the sub who was first to complete their task the day before. 3 dice will be rolled and the losing numbers will have to preform the task set out.

I'll play, atownesq

liveslaveboi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 4, 2017

I’m really interested in playing!
My kik is slutshares
Looking forward to joining the game!

Featured Threads

New Personals