Gay fag who likes being exposed naked and laughed at (I like being humiliated)

Dannythefag036

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Hi I’m a gay fag who’s looking for MEN to bully me.. only guys please

I’m into naked embarrassment specifically.. I love to be naked for men and have them laugh at me and make fun and take pictures of me and threaten to expose me.. I just like looking stupid when I’m naked I like to feel like a fag, loser, weird and perverted and funny looking

I just like the negative attention… when guys clown on me and laugh I get so very excited.. I really REALLY like naked embarrassment.. I like guys who act homophobic and make fun of me for being horny and naked and weird.. clown on me please

We can either chat together privately or video chat and you keep your camera off… please understand I don’t wanna turn you on.. I don’t want you horny for me.. in fact I don’t want you acting gay either.. act like a homophobic straight alpha male… I just wanna get laughed at and exposed naked that’s it :( I don’t wanna see you naked.. it’s only gonna be me naked m..(since this is all about my naked humiliation lol)

Let me know if your interested in being my personal bully.. and let’s do a humiliation session some time

Make me feel like an exposed loser.. a complete embarrassment in life.... please 🥺❤️ I like this kinda thing a lot so don’t feel bad!! 🥵

DM me let me know how to contact you..

Last edited:

Dannythefag036

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Hi I’m a gay fag who’s looking for MEN to bully me.. only guys please

I’m into naked embarrassment specifically.. I love to be naked for men and have them laugh at me and make fun and take pictures of me and threaten to expose me.. I just like looking stupid when I’m naked I like to feel like a fag, loser, weird and perverted and funny looking

I just like the negative attention… when guys clown on me and laugh I get so very excited.. I really REALLY like naked embarrassment.. I like guys who act homophobic and make fun of me for being horny and naked and weird.. clown on me please

We can either chat together privately or video chat and you keep your camera off… please understand I don’t wanna turn you on.. I don’t want you horny for me.. in fact I don’t want you acting gay either.. act like a homophobic straight alpha male… I just wanna get laughed at and exposed naked that’s it :(

Let me know if your interested in being my personal bully.. and let’a do a humiliation session some time
Me too...I like it !
Ohh soo your not a bully?

Featured Threads

New Personals