Gay master seeks mature stallions to play with and control for HIS entertainment.

Sexuality
Gay
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
humiliation, masturbation and orgasm control, pain, pictures, videos
Limits
heavy or permanent damage, scat and other messy or dirty things (except WS, lightly and occasionally), feminization, crossdressing, fully public, online exposure, financial domination, kids, animals, involving other people, diapers, illegal

Alphard

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2017
I am a gay man in my early 30s, from Europe. I seek men to use online for my entertainment and satisfaction. From my past online experiences I learned to be as transparent and concise as possible. So, here it is. I love the male body and mind and even though I may be harsh and demanding, I will try my best to take care of your body and soul. My day to day, normal personality is not exactly a dominant one and the men I usually like to dominate/use are not exactly "slave-like". And this is what actually makes things more exciting for me, as sexually I do like to dominate men who are naturally dominant, rough, confident (even those who border on the proud or arrogant side), mature and masculine. The thought of this type of man submitting (to a less dominant type of man, nonetheless) is very enticing for me. Now, don't worry if you don't think you fit the earlier description, as there are actually more types of men I enjoy using.

Here are my main requirements:
- Respect the age limit. No under 30s.
- Uncut (uncircumcised) penis. I know this is a bit specific, but I am not used sexually and visually with them being cut, it's really too foreign for me.
- No cheating on your partner. Yes, you read that well. I am not interested in participating in anything of the sort. You have to either be single, in an open relationship or in a relationship in which your partner doesn't mind you sending sexual pictures and videos of yourself to another person.
- Reasonable physique. By which I mean average. I don't mind it if you are a bit overweight or a bit on the slim side, but nothing too much, please. Toned or muscled bodies do work as well.
- Be natural and honest. Honest communication IS important. Also, I want you to be natural physically and sexually. You don't need to shave, you don't need to use poppers, cock rings, nor erection enhancing drugs. I don't mind it if you cannot have an erection; I will adapt my tasks to accommodate any type of penile reaction (or lack thereof) to stimuli, so no need to worry about anything like that. Also, I am not into roleplay of any kind.
The only other requirements are that you pass my preliminary task in which I will require 2 or 3 pictures of you ( beside asking you a few questions), and that you are ready to do anything I require from you if I select you. As I said, the types of men (personality-wise) I like using are a bit specific - it's not about good or bad looks, it's about you fitting the personality type I'm interested in. There are quite a few male actors or celebrities who are considered attractive by many (or most) people, but they simply don't do much (if anything) for me - for example.

How will I use you?
I will give you picture and video tasks - one or a few per task. You'll have to be able to take them without holding the phone / camera with your hand (of course) and I do need reasonable image quality. My fetishes are very diverse, so there's really no point in naming them all here - and, besides, I like taking men by surprise. I don't want or need to know your limits, either, as this is about my will and pleasure, not about yours - make sure you keep this in mind at all times. Your only desire regarding this whole deal must that of offering yourself to me for MY pleasure. I will tell you what my limits are and you can expect to be asked to do anything not within my limits. So, read carefully:
LIMITS (things I will not make you do): heavy or permanent damage, scat and other messy or dirty things (except WS, lightly and occasionally), feminization, crossdressing, fully public, online exposure, financial domination, kids, animals, involving other people, diapers, illegal.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
- I will absolutely NOT share any picture or video you send me. I cannot stress this enough. Sure, I know that I have no way to prove this to you (if you know any way, tell me), but you can trust me with this; if necessary, we can discuss a bit beforehand and I can answer some of your questions. Just how I don't want to participate in any cheating, I don't intend to risk anyone's reputation or betray their trust, be they "online" people or not.
- Keeping contact: communication will be at least once / 5 days. Which means that you have maximum 5 days to complete a task and I have maximum 5 days to respond to it. If more than 5 days have passed and there is no response / reaction from either of us, we can assume something has
happened and have the right to demand explanations. If any of us wants to stop (temporarily or definitively) we have to explicitly tell this to the other.
- As you will do everything only for my own satisfaction, I will have, in exchange, your best interests in mind at all times. Some tasks may be a bit risky, but I focus mostly on tasks and fetishes which are both rewarding and risk-free. I genuinely love all people, especially men, as you may have guessed. Demanding and sadistic - I am, unreasonable and evil - am not. I will strive to discover your depths as a man and, if possible, give you aid in what regards some aspects of your life and personality.
- I am not looking to meet up, relocate or start a serious relationship with any of my applicants. Our relationship will be that of an online friendship (beside the erotic and sexual aspects of it), or, if you are not interested in online socializing, a mostly erotic and sexual online interaction.

!!! How to apply:
You will leave a comment on this thread telling me what you think I need to know about you and that you want to apply. If you spark my interest, I will send you a PM with the instructions for the preliminary task. If you are too private of a person to publicly post on this thread (I don't know, maybe you're usually dominant and are only curious about trying this... yes, I'm anticipating even cases like this, and I swear it's not wishful thinking...) then you may send me a PM. But public comments on the thread have the maximum priority.

All the best to everyone.
Cheers!

Alphard

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2017
Still looking! Feel free to apply if you think you are a fit.

Jaysubx69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 16, 2023
Hi. 35 from UK, in my "real life" I'm dominant with my wife, job etc. And outwardly seen as quite masculine and flirty. We've been exploring a more submissive role for me but she is not naturally inclined, so finding this online is agreed although she's not particularly interested, which is a shame. I've done this before in the past (in single days which she isn't aware of) but not for some time.

Have kik if you'd like to chat more. Jaysubx69

Reactions: Alphard

Alphard

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2017
If you aren't ready to do for me ANYTHING not listed in the limits I wrote in my ad, please refrain from contacting me. Other than that, I encourage you to try it out. I've been playing for 3 months with a 65-year old man (who is in a pretty good shape for his age, is disciplined and intelligent) and the play is quite fulfilling, as he IS able and willing to do anything I asked him to do (and did so). So, if you think you fit what I am looking for and are prepared to do anything not in the limits I mentioned, don't let anything stop you and by any means, apply. Good luck.

Alphard

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2017
Still looking. Make sure you read my ad thoroughly and don't hesitate to contact me if you think you are a fit.

Alphard

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2017
Waiting for your reply
Hi, I sent you a PM. Actually, I sent you one the first time you posted on this thread as well, but I don't think I've heard from you since. Make sure you check out your inbox on this site. Or if somehow my messages aren't reaching you, you can write me at [email protected]

Sheput

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2022
Hi, I sent you a PM. Actually, I sent you one the first time you posted on this thread as well, but I don't think I've heard from you since. Make sure you check out your inbox on this site. Or if somehow my messages aren't reaching you, you can write me at [email protected]
Do you have kik

Featured Threads

New Personals