GD user smileybabe lost challenged and get exposed

Butcher99

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2016
Because getDare user smileybabe lost challenged against another getDare user she get exposed: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=11351

Leave humiliating comments to make her even more ashamed.

1st challenge:
Starting with putting clothespins on each nipple (pic proof) then bending over naked and spank each ass cheek 200 times each with your hand. If a clothespin falls off put it back on immediately, count how often you had to do it. After that do 100 spanks, with hand, to your genitals, while kneeling on the floor. Picture before and after each spanking (means 4). After the spanking insert a but plug (pic of plugged ass), then you will edge 2 times (write "I'm on edge" each time in the chat and after the second edge picture of hard cock/stimulate pussy) Now stay in the corner for 30 seconds for each time you had to reapply a clothespin (max 20 minutes) while doing it hold a coin with your nose to the wall, don't drop it. If possible have a dirty pair of panties in your mouth, during the spanking and edges (not while corner time) could give bonus points in the end ;) , picture only of filled mouth (no nose)

As soon as I arrived home from work I stripped and came in the house and collected the items necessary, clothspins, butt plug, and dirty panties (I had not warn any today). I set myself on the floor in front of my mirror. My camera on my phone does not seem to have a timer so I had to do the best i could holding it and using the mirror. My nipples were hard in anticipation of completing the dare before I left work. I placed a clothspins on each nipple and gave out a little moan before stuffing my panties in my mouth. I got on all 4's and snapped a pic of my ass before I started the 200 whacks. I did them all with no break. After I finished I admired my red ass in the mirror before taking the pic. I was lucky I did not loose any Clothespins off my nipples. I turned around and knelt in front of the mirror and snapped a pic before laying the 100 whacks across my pussy. This made me moan into my gagged mouth and wiggle as I neared the edge from hurting my pussy. I struggled to get a good pic after that showed how red I had made my pussy. I inserted my plug and snapped a pic on all 4's showing it and my still slightly red ass. I was able to edge the 2 times very quickly as I was extreamly horny. I took the final pic showing my wet, horny pussy and my filled ass. After that was complete I removed the clothspins and panties but left the plug in for a bit. My nipples are still sore.

2nd challenge:
You will get naked then you will fuck your asshole 50 times with your but plug, full in and out. Picture of spread ass before and after the fucking, lets see if your asshole gets open. Now you will insert 2 ice cubes in your asshole until they melt try to reach as much edges as possible. Message immediately when you insert the ice cubes and immediately when they are melted after that tell the number of edges you get. For each edge you will fuck your asshole with the plug again. Do all of it on a solid surface, show us how much pussy juice/pre cum/cum you dropped, then lick it all up.

This challenge was lots of fun. I took my prefucked ass pick and then started fucking my sweet little ass with my dildo. By about stroke 7 I was on edge and praying the rest of the way I didn't cum. I made it to 50 and snapped a pic with the plug in and then of my now horny ass hole. I got my ice from the freezer and slit them in. Now I have a weakness for cold, that weekends is that it makes me have to cum so bad. I got to my first edge quick but as soon as I did one cube of ice poped out. I slid it back in and continued. Each time I reached the edge atleast one cube shot out! I know they were melted when the 9th edge happened and just tiny sliver slipped out, not even enough to put back in as it melted the instant I tried to pick it up. I looked down at the mess I had made on the floor. I took a pic of my puddle of girl juice and melted ass ice. I took a deep breath as I knew what was coming next. I cleaned up my disgusting mess with my tongue, and I hated it, every moment. And that is one thing I never want to do again!

3rd challenge:
Start with stripping naked in front of a mirror and with stripping I mean stripping not just take of your cloth. Now you will put your but plug in (make a picture of it while on your back with legs up) and put your clothespins on your nipples (Picture of it). After that you will take one of your toys and practice your deep throating skills for 15 minutes, watch yourself in the mirror during it. Make a picture of your toy before and after, show us how wet it is. Now you will rip of the clothespins (no opening) off, show us your sore nipples. (bonus points for sound recording your sucking and ripping off the clothespins, you could do the pictures after recording). Now you will edge 3 times, write "I'm on edge" each time, in the chat. After the edges kneel naked in the corner (do it on a hard surface obviously) and clothespins: one on each pussy lib/two on your balls. While kneeling hold a coin to the wall, with your noise. Stay like that for 20 minutes. When the coin drops put it back, immediately and add 5 minutes to your corner time.
Message when you start before and after the corner time. Make a picture of the you clamped. Now spank each feed 20 times with a Belt.

Well my nipples were hard and sore in anticipation of this challenge. I had to get dressed in order to strip. I took my time and enjoyed what o saw in the mirror.once I finished stripping I inserted my butt plug and took the required pic, I then put on my clothspins on my hard nipples. I set my timer for 15 mins and began sucking and deep throating my dildo. I was really enjoying myself and I could feel my pussy dripping but dang, it was a long 15 mins. When the timer went off I kept the dildo in my mouth while I ripped off each clothspin. I found a way to take a series of pics so you could see the pin being yanked off! Owwww! When I touched my clit to start edging I found myself very wet. I edged 3 times. I then put the clothspins on my labia, and snapped a pic showing I had them on and my plug still in. Next was my corner time, I set the timer for 20 mins, grabbed my coin and kneeled nose to the wall. I lucked out and my coin never fell so I didn't have to extend my time.
The final step was 20 slaps on the bottom of my feet with a belt, I folded over my belt and laid them across the bottom of each. Oh how I love having my feet beat ;) I edged again just from this 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals