Genuine lesbian submissive seeking Mistress / Domme, please read.

Sexuality
Lesbian
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
Reading
Kinks
Femdom, pain, bondage, clamps, spanking, paddling, strap on, anal, masochism, whip, crop, caning, toys, punishment as fun. Forced orgasm, consensual non consent, car sex, outdoor.
Limits
Urine, faeces, drugs, financial domination, nettles, sex with men, pictures of face
Experience
Online experience, some mild bondage, spanking, riding crop.

Coffee&sci-fi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2021
I'm not hugely experienced with regards BDSM, having dabbled with it in the past and I previously had an online Mistress who was instructing me to bring out my inner pain slut.

I am looking for a Domme or Mistress. I'm very very gay and have no sexual interest in men, so please don't bother to send me a message if you are male.

Ideally my Mistress would be close enough to Reading UK for an occasional meet up but my schedule is crazy, so interactions would mostly be online. I'm also not looking for anything too serious right now, so will definitely consider casual encounters if the vibe is right.

I am articulate, affectionate and eager to please. I identify as a sub but somewhere on a sliding scale, approaching slave. I am a toy to be used for my Mistress's pleasure; whether that means caning my bum, so she can watch it redden or stuffing a cucumber into my asshole while twisting my nipple clamps... The choice is hers. I want to be a good girl and love being praised for good work.

I am quite masochistic and very much enjoy pain mixed in with my pleasure. Am not a fan of orgasm denial for long periods during sessions but will accept restrictions on orgasms / masturbating between sessions.

I haven't been trained in rigorous positions and strict discipline of that type but am eager to learn whatever pleases my Mistress. The word brat is not in my vocabulary, I like to obey and have not yet needed to say no or use a safeword.

My likes include; spanking, paddling, caning, whipping etc. I have orgasmed from having my pussy whipped and almost from an ass caning, both without additional stimulation. Wearing weighted clamps on my nipples is something that I am still getting used to but it is very stimulating.

I enjoy both of my holes being filled / fucked / stretched and very much revel in fucking myself for the enjoyment of my Mistress. I orgasm quickly, frequently and hard, my pussy is always wet and willing.

I don't enjoy anything toilet related, well to clarify that I would be willing to demonstrate my obedience or servitude by showing you myself peeing etc. if wanted but I am not interested in eating, drinking or licking those types of fluids. That would be one of my very few limits.

I will show by means of photographs, video or written report that I have achieved my tasks or funishments. Some of my previous work is in my media album here.

I will normally be able to fit in one / two sessions per week.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==

100% Submissive

100% Rope bunny

98% Masochist

85% Degradee

78% Exhibitionist

71% Non-monogamist

70% Experimentalist

51% Primal (Prey)

43% Voyeur

40% Slave

38% Pet

37% Brat

22% Vanilla

7% Switch

0% Ageplayer

0% Boy/Girl

My ideal Mistress would be understanding of my relative inexperience, affectionate towards me when it's called for. I'd like her to enjoy my pain, to revel in watching me pant and sweat for her amusement as I work hard to please her whatever that may entail. She'd be confident and dominating during a session, a little bit of forcefulness is enough to take my breath away.

If you think that perhaps I would make a good sub for you, please contact me here or send an email to [email protected]

KIK coffeesubmissive although I have literally just downloaded the app, so not sure how it works at the moment.

Reactions: sirie

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
I will be interested in owning you. Message me to know my rules and if we would be a good fit.

Featured Threads

New Personals