SubStadti

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 5, 2010
24 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello,

my name is Sebastian, I'm a 24 yr. (186cm, 90kg), student of applied informatics from central Germany. I‘m doing a practical semester at a company at the moment. I got some free time and I played few times with the thoughts of being a slave, but I never found someone serious.

I have not been able to collect a lot of experience so far, so I’m not high level skilled of beeing a slave, but I‘m motivated and willing to do anything you want me to do. Is there any chance that you accept me as your new slave? I hope so!

I really enjoy to do outdoor stuff, like in the forest for example or challanges on semi public places, as long no one gets harmed of course. Like in dress rooms or public toilets. When I‘m at home on the weekends, I got much equipment like rope for bondage, plugs, anal balls, hand cuffs and much more. If you want I can make a picture of all the stuff. During the week I got not much equitment, because of the company pay a room in a guesthouse for me.

My likes are:
semi public and semi-outdoor, light bondage and medium pain, risky & thrill things, also I’m open up to cbt, limiting orgasm, shaving (limit: my haircut is yours), nudity, kind of humiliation

Dislikes, you can use them as a punishment for example:
nettles, pee, enemas, anal stretching.

Limits
womens clothes and cross-dressing (I got none), scat, wedgies, permanent marks or even friends or social environment.

I'm not looking for a webcam based relationship. I won't say no, if you like to play via cam from time to time, but mainly I'm looking for a relationship where you'll give me tasks/challanges and I'll have to do them. If you like I will always prove them with videos or pictures.

Obviously I don‘t want such control to extend that it interferes with my life negatively but I like the thrill that it provides and the constant sexual twist life has when being led to rules and tasks.
As I said, I would like the relationship to be friendly and fun, but still respectful. I would hope for someone who can put some time into discussing and creating rules and then either daily or weekly tasks to be completed by email.

If you like to get a first impression, just send me an email. substadti(at)hotmail.com. Just tell me what you like to see and I’ll send you pictures to introduse myself in return for nothing. If you like to see something special just tell me about it ;-)

Sebastian

• Kinks:
semi public and semi-outdoor, light bondage and medium pain, risky & thrill things, also I’m open up to cbt, limiting orgasm, shaving (limit: my haircut is yours), nudity, kind of humiliation

• Experience:
see the text above.

• Limits:
Dislikes, you can use them as a punishment for example:
nettles, pee, enemas, anal stretching.

Limits
womens clothes and cross-dressing (I got none), scat, wedgies, permanent marks or even friends or social environment.

Featured Threads

New Personals