(Germany) Germany: M/Slave/20 seeks F/Dom/Under 30 ~ m20 seeking an online mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Central Europe

LukeSlave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 17, 2011
20 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 30

Hello

i'm a 20 year old male, I am not ugly i guess ;) and I'm fascinated by BDSM. I do not have very much experience but I'm obedient and bold to try new things. I just stated studying at university.

What I can offer?
I can offer you my body, my time, my obedience. I will do all I can to please you. I do have a webcam and digital camera and I'm willing to use them - maybe not in the first session ;)
I do not have toys yet but perhaps I'm willing to buy one and I'm also willing to be creative in finding objects in my household if needed.
I have quite a lot of time, although because of my studies I will be limited sometimes. It's possible for me to be online a lot. Therefore, I would also accept a foreign mistress with another timezone. I think this should be possible.

What do I expect?
Expecting something as a slave somehow sounds wrong, however: I'm searching for a mistress who is able to teach me to be a good slave and pushes me. I want to experience and do things I have never done and perhaps wouldn't do normally ;)
Outer appearance is not that important to me - as long as you are female ;) because of the many fakes out there you will have to proof that you're female (this proof does not have to include face or nudity).
I do like a strict mistress. However, I take also delight in conversations and becoming known to my mistress. It's not all about sex and pain - isn't it? I would really like to become a friend to my mistress, if that's possible.
In my opinion, it's a good thing to not only punish a slave, but also reward him when he has succeeded in a task or did something especially good. I hope you share this opinion - although it's not a "must."

What do I wish?
There are some things I would wish, but they are not essential: (a + indicates a plus, a - indicates a minus ^^)
+ WebCam is a plus
+ Pleasant outlook too
+ Often online
+ Also willing to reward or show on cam
+ Longterm relationship
- Very distant timezone
- Older than 30 years

How to go on?
If you could imagine being my mistress, feel free to pm me or directly contact me on msn: theluke90 @ hotmail.com
You can ask me any questions you might have and we can discuss all relevant things there.
Although you may not fulfill all requirements, feel free to contact me. Maybe we can find a solution that satisfies both of us.

My likes and dislikes are listed below as far as I know them yet. I am willing to push them, but this takes some time I guess..

I would be very glad if I could find my mistress I'm longing for by this ad.

• Kinks:
Being controlled, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, Soft Pain, perhaps anal, outside, dares, slight public ..

• Experience:
I have had some short sessions, I did some dares, but altogether I do not have had much experience.

• Limits:
Dont Like: Blood, family, illegal, forced bi, permanent

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals