Central Europe

Salvat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 11, 2012
30 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

30/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)​

Hello revered Members,

I am a 30 year young male Dom, looking for a female submissive/slave to have fun with ;)

If you think, I forget something essential in this Thread, please reply and I will provide the Information.

But before you dive in my Likes and Dislikes I have some additional information which I hope you find useful. This Post is for you, so you can get a feeling what kind of Master I am and what kind of submissive I'm looking for.

So please read the whole post before you sending me a PM. In contrast to many other Dom´s here I have no problem to wait for the right kind of submissive for a couple of weeks or months.

Introduction
A little bit about me:
I live in Germany which means:
1. English is not my native language, so my grammar might be off sometimes.
2. My Timezone is GMT + 1 / UTC + 01:00 ( or not compatible with day-worker in USA)

I am dominant for over 12 years now and have a lot of experience. That said I learn from every Sub new things and to 'Play' is different for me with each submissive. That is the main reason why I search here and not in my own Country.

In real life I'm a Businessman.
I have my own IT-Company and can Mail or IM whenever I have time for it. So in theory I'm nearly 16 hours a Day available. (perk´s of a Boss ;) )
I enjoy meeting new people and get to know their point of view in life. I love deep conversations about life, science or of course sex in general.
I’m very interested in US/UK TV-Series, some online Games and the newest Fantasy/Sci-fi books.

Other people describe me as honest, sensitive, thoughtful, idealistic and proactive.

What kind of Dom am I?
The good kind!

I don't say that only because I want to impress you. I say it because I'm proud of it and I don't want to change it.

In General my Tasks and Rules are well thought-out and don't jeopardize your obligations to your Job/School, Friends or Family. If I know you have an important appointment I will gladly give you a break, or cheer you up to support you.

And if you don't follow a rule because your Grandma was driven to a hospital at this day - the first thing I will ask is "How is your Grandma?" and NOT "How should we punish you?"!

On the other hand, if you had time and simply didn't do your chores, I can get angry fast and don't skimp with punishments.
In the end thou, I have no desire to see you fail in life or to break you down. In fact I like to push my submissive to her limits so she can expand her horizon.

So here is the deal with me: I follow your limits, I think of new ways to challenge you and I like if you have fun in every aspect of your life. I'm kinky and invested to think about new Tasks & Ways to play with you.

The Catch is: I don't play always nice and I don't like quitter. So if you commit to a rule you go through with it. If we are mid-session and you have to do something you don't like, you do it or you say your safe word - but you don't try to kill the mood with a needless discussion. (After a session there is enough time to tell me everything.)

I'm not there to do only things that are convenient for you - in fact many of my rules or tasks will make your life harder (in a sexy way) and I expect from you, that you do everything in your power to make it happen.

What I'm searching for
My future submissive should be someone who can challenge me, so I would like someone who is smart but also understands that I'm a Dom and I'm not the one who has to ask or beg - that´s your job ;)

So sentences like "... maybe later, I'm not in the mood.." or "... I will do it when I have more motivation..." should not be in your repertoire. If something is wrong you can tell me and I will take it in consideration.

Furthermore I don't like ONS so I'm searching for an continuous Dom/Sub relationship. I like to have an ongoing friendship with my submissive and to talk with her about her life and her thought´s. So questions like "What´s on your Mind?" or "How was your Day?" shouldn't be a problem for you.

In fact I would like someone who is happy to share some details of her life. (I don't need your exact address or your full name for this, so don't worry about your privacy)

Also I don't need a mindless slave. So you should have your own thoughts and feelings. I want your feedback, if something is particularly hard or exciting for you. If every second answer of a question is "I don't know" and emails are usually 2-liners, I'm not the right Dom for you!

In general I accept all age & experience levels, even beginners who are not really sure what they capable of. A real commitment to me is much more worth to me as some line in the Sand which restricts age or experience.

Likes & Dislikes

My Likes are:
  • Humiliation (most verbal)
  • to set Rules
  • Forced masturbation & Orgasm control/denial
  • ruined orgasm
  • Bladder & pee control (No drinking, but some training)
  • Writing an essay or story
  • Light pain

These are my Likes you have to be OK with, and most of them shouldn't be a problem for you! But I like many other things too. If you are not sure, you are welcome to ask me :)

My Dislikes/Limits are:
  • Blood
  • Family
  • Bestiality
  • Illegal
  • Scat
  • Lack of commitment

That´s pretty much non-negotiable!

Points of View
So, as a Dom I know some standard Topic´s which come up with every submissive over Time. I'm sure if you read until here, there are some questions and I can answer some of them here:

Toys:
If you have some Toys that´s good. If you don't - that´s good too!
Every household has enough to get you off for 200 different times. So I don't think we have a problem to find some.

I don't find Skype mandatory. Of course we can talk over it and even make kinky stuff per voice or cam, but if you won't go on webcam or Skype in general that is fine with me.

IM/Kik/Internet:
I can be in kik or in an IM (I have ICQ/Yahoo) - but email is my preferred communication channel.
If you want a mobile messenger I can set up a private webchat for only you and me. I'm a fan of security in this kind of things.

Questions & Honesty:
For some people questions are problematic and even insulting. - For me questions are important, it´s a philosophy in my life.
I ask demanding questions over time, if someone or something is interesting.

So here are some ground rules on that:
If you are uncomfortable with a question, I have no problem if you say "... this is none of your business..." and I will never ask again if you say so.
On the other hand: IF you answer a question, I want it to be the truth! No lies and no deception - simply the truth.
I'm very open myself and I will obey by the same rules.

Pictures/Webcam:
Yeah I like pictures, but if I want to see naked women doing Kinky stuff I get that on 1 Billion Websites in High Definition - I don't need a submissive for that.
For me it is a control element. So I don't order Photo shoots with hundred of pictures on our first day. I use Pictures as proof, control, to challenge or to humiliate you.
So pictures shouldn't be a big deal for you, I have no problem to wait with them for some weeks/Month, but at some point they are mandatory and you should be okay with it.
We can talk about some limits, like no face etc. I also don't store the pictures on any Photo service´s or on my phone. - So trust me, I'm an IT-professional and I take this seriously.

Exhibitionism / Public:
I don't need you to be interested in Public Humiliation or some kind of exhibitionism.
I like it private and between us, no one else has to know.
But if you like it I would encourage it in a safe way, so you don't get in trouble and we can have fun with it and without headache. This is really your choice.

Other Dom's/Sub´s & Sex:
I do not care if you have contact to other Dom´s or Sub´s as long as our private stuff remains private and it didn't influence our Relationship. So don't share details like Rules or Tasks and don't disregard your Rules because of someone else and it is fine with me.

You can have Sex or even sessions with other Dom´s/Friends - I'm not a green eyed monster. But I expect you to tell me before and ask for my permission. I will give it as long as you earned it.
If you do something without permission or without even asking, it can be a deal breaker. Not because you have done it, but because you didn't commit to your rules.

Fairness:
Fairness in my view is, that you have a real chance.
So if I give you a task and say: "If you can do xxx, you can get yyy as reward" there is a real chance you can complete the Task. It might be hard, or really difficult but it will be possible and if you complete it you get your reward. I don't go back on my word (as long as you don't go back on your´s)

Application and Contact
If you read this and think "Hey that sounds like someone interesting" then please send me a PM.

Don't forget to include some personal details and your email address.
If you want, you can also send me your viewpoints on my likes and this post. But I don't expect a novel.

I will answer every PM as long as an Email Address and some personal information is in it and after that, we will see how it goes...

I thank you very much for your time and I hope you find this AD interesting.
If you don't search for a Dom but want to connect because you find this Post interesting, please PM me or write a reply. As I said before: I like to meet new people.

• Kinks:
see above

• Experience:
see above

• Limits:
see above

Featured Threads

New Personals