Get your satisfaction

Master-A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2021
Hello kinky females.
I’m looking for a female sub/slave NO males.
Want to satisfy your and also mine sexual desires?
Are u naughty girl who wants to feel used?

let me tell you some of my kinks: pain, degradation, any kind of torture, anal, public, hole stretching, humiliation, shibari, bondage, forcing, bodywriting, anal plugs, insertions, breast bondage, edging, gagging, cum play, deep throating, spanking, orgasm denial, choking, collars adn other bdsm outfits, clothing control, slapping, bruising, anything public, TPE, pee play etc.

I know everyone has their limits and i respect that, but i may stretch them a little.

when you choose to message me, tell me your age, sub/slave/toy/pet etc, location, timezone, kinks, soft/hard limits and expectations.

My kik is - SadisticMaster4slave
My SC is - dominantmaste20

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello kinky females.
I’m looking for a female sub/slave NO males.
Want to satisfy your and also mine sexual desires?
Are u naughty girl who wants to feel used?

let me tell you some of my kinks: pain, degradation, any kind of torture, anal, public, hole stretching, humiliation, shibari, bondage, forcing, bodywriting, anal plugs, insertions, breast bondage, edging, gagging, cum play, deep throating, spanking, orgasm denial, choking, collars adn other bdsm outfits, clothing control, slapping, bruising, anything public, TPE, pee play etc.

I know everyone has their limits and i respect that, but i may stretch them a little.

when you choose to message me, tell me your age, sub/slave/toy/pet etc, location, timezone, kinks, soft/hard limits and expectations.

My kik is - SadisticMaster4slave
My SC is - dominantmaste20
Everyone has their limits and I respect that, but you may stretch them a little?

That sounds very much like if you want things done on ones limit list you plan to push for it anyways. Not a great way to advertise yourself.

limits are limits

Master-A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2021
Everyone has their limits and I respect that, but you may stretch them a little?

That sounds very much like if you want things done on ones limit list you plan to push for it anyways. Not a great way to advertise yourself.

limits are limits
There is soft and hard limits. I forgot to specify it. Soft limits can be stretched but hard limit is hard limit

Featured Threads

New Personals