Getting switchy on Kink Talk

Feudal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2011
So, I've played around a bit on gD, but not spent alot of time on here, so I thought I'd kick things off with a little navel gazing.

Up until now, I've always been Dominant. In RL my dominance is usually tempered with a little charm, good manners, and respect for others.

In the bedroom it has expressed itself in a variety of ways; as a tender, sensitive lover, who cares about his partner's pleasure and knows how to fuel the arousal to drive that exquisite pleasure harder... as a cocky, confident Top, who likes to make his playmates dance to his pretty tunes... or as a sadistic Master who enjoys uncovering those special hidden buttons which, when pressed in just the right way, leave you dribbling and begging for.

Ropes, restraints, gags, impact play, clamps, deep-heat, nettles (!) - they sound worse than they are, toys in a multitude of forms and functions, breath control, reluctance, and role play ... as well as ALOT of very thoughtful mind play, humiliation, degradation, very careful public play ... there's more...- my list of likes is pretty long... and I'm very lucky in that if I like something I engage with it... and when I engage with something I get *very* good at it. Yes - I AM bragging! :p

So...imagine my surprise when someone, almost by accident, turned my attention to a long repressed subbie side. Yep - 'shocking' is not the way to describe it! Up until now I've had very little experience at that side of things (at least not with someone else involved!)... but having played a few dares, trying a few things out - its definitely there, its strong, and expressing it feels good.

I doubt at this stage that I'll make a good 24/7 slave, or even much of a long term subbie, (not unless my Mistress likes to take turns...or is at least very patient!) BUT, I DON'T top from the bottom, AND all of my values relating to honesty, integrity and good manners fit just as comfortably in this 'alternative' side of myself as they ever did in the Dominant me, so... I want to try!

Now, from what I gather - that's probably the easy part. Trying to find someone to whom I'm attracted, AND with whom I can explore with confidence, seems to be the tricky part.

Wish me luck! :)

Featured Threads

New Personals