Girls Swimsuit Dare

Speedofan4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2018
I would like to get a dare in a one piece swimsuit.
I am open for any suggestion! You can also write me on kik: DerStarkeHengstFfm
P.S. Sometimes i wear swimsuits from my sister.

cum4.daddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2019
OK, let's have this: Take your sister swimsuit. Go to a public restroom. Strip to the swimsuit in a stall... Change stall,
stroke, and cum in the swimsuit. Go back to the other stall, get dressed and go back home. Clean up (with your mouth that is) and put back her swimsuit. (Pictures to be posted here)

Speedofan4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2018
Thank you for that dare. Here my report:
I searched for a swimsuit and found one in her swimming bag. I put it on. But clothes over it and went to the public bathroom. It has only one stall. So i could not switch stalls. There i placed the camera in a way i could take picutres. I wanked and put my cock into the suit just before i cum. The picture is taken right after i cum and you can see the wet spot.
It took me like 2 minutes of wanking until i cum. Then i put on the clothes again and went home. Made the swimsuit as clean as possible and put it back.
Thank you again. I would have never done anything like this without this dare.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 10

Speedofan4ever

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 8, 2018
I am open for the next dare.
Please suggest something, I will fulfill it as good as I can.

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Nice work. Today i want you in a girls swimsuit before you leave Only a white tshirt on top if you can. Bring 3 clothes pegs with you. Go into a public bathroom and attach the 3 pegs under the swimsuit. Then move to a different bathroom before removing the pegs and wanking. See if you last more than 2 minutes.

Featured Threads

New Personals