Girls, use your imagination and have fun

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Well I asked for domination and humiliation and I got it. My new Mistress has ordered me to make a post asking for picture ideas that I must post on kink talk without being able to refuse anything. So ladies, lets hear your photo ideas and I must post it, no matter what.

BratMissLauren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2011
excellent work Coolgirl

I love seeing a man humiliated such as you have done by posting his sissy pixs. Well I think I will help you. Stripped, you like to be seen in girls clothes it seems and we have seen your quite large clitty so lets see that big thing stuffed into some tight girls jeans or other girls clothes besides panties. Oh and by the way, since these are posted publically and not by you, guess what I'm going to do? I'm taking them all. Yeeess I'm taking them and saving them to my computer to be displayed "accidentally" of course when I loan my computer to my customers in the hair salon I manage. I let my customers check their mail or browes the pixs of hair styles on my computer lots of times and have a spot for my private pix that are often discovered by the more curious girls as they sit under the dryer. Too bad, they are mine to share now and I will show them pubically to assist Coolgirl.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
omg

Umm careful what you wish for. I'm pretty embarrassed right now after reading this. Yikes. Ummm thank you MissLauren. I'll get those pics posted quickly for you. :eek: You're obviously a girl to be reckoned with and not crossed.

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I love seeing a man humiliated such as you have done by posting his sissy pixs. Well I think I will help you. Stripped, you like to be seen in girls clothes it seems and we have seen your quite large clitty so lets see that big thing stuffed into some tight girls jeans or other girls clothes besides panties. Oh and by the way, since these are posted publically and not by you, guess what I'm going to do? I'm taking them all. Yeeess I'm taking them and saving them to my computer to be displayed "accidentally" of course when I loan my computer to my customers in the hair salon I manage. I let my customers check their mail or browes the pixs of hair styles on my computer lots of times and have a spot for my private pix that are often discovered by the more curious girls as they sit under the dryer. Too bad, they are mine to share now and I will show them pubically to assist Coolgirl.

Thanks for taking his photos to share with others. I'll be updating the album when he sends me pictures so feel free to take any others for your collection.

strippednakedmale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Oh my

Wow girls, don't I have a say in this. I have more pics to send but it's getting quite embarrassing. You are actually encouraging everyone to not only look but to also take my pics and repost them. My private parts are becoming very public, I'm wishing I had covered up a bit in some of the pics now. Well I have made an agreement to send all pics requested plus whatever Coolgirl decides for me so I will continue on. Hopefully this thread will move down the list before everyone at getdare and other sites are led to it. I asked for this, kink talk girls don't mess around I see. Ok I will get these pics up on this thread as I was ordered too I suppose, at least the new ones. Thankfully the older ones are somewhat hidden.

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I will be posting some more pictures tomorrow so check out the album later in the day and please leave him comments. He loves to answer the comments that everyone posts for him.

tie-me-up

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2011
ok i know i'm not a girl but i like to give out punishments so hopefully i'll still count!!.

you should be stripped naked and tied spread eagle on the bed with a massive erection, and maybe a butt-plug inserted too. all pics here should totally expose you from above

also kneeling with your hands bound to your feet behind you, blindfolded and gagged. pics should be front on so totally exposing you again

BratMissLauren

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2011
Well???

I have had quite a few comments on these pix but where are the ones I requested?
I should warn some other slaves I have been gathering pix from some of you as well. They are offered to the public so why not make sure they are more pubic.

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I have had quite a few comments on these pix but where are the ones I requested?
I should warn some other slaves I have been gathering pix from some of you as well. They are offered to the public so why not make sure they are more pubic.

I don't know why but he has not sent me the pictures I requested or an email since the 21st. I will have to punish him for not responding to my emails and not sending me the pictures to upload. If you have any suggestions for punishments since he has not gotten the pictures you requested feel free to send them to me.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
I want a picture with his cum on his face and another one. With peanut butter in his arse And another with a tampon in his but

court troll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
strippednaked

it's just going to get a lot worse before it ever thinks to get better for you!

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
Sound like he is having fun

Sounds like he is enjoying it.

I wish I had a mistress as well... ah well

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
photos?

Really did you get some of mine?

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
new pics

was going through my email and discovered 3 pictures that I had that were not previously posted so I added those to the album.

cade354

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 22, 2011
i wish i had a mistress too

i wish i had a mistress like these ones

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I have gotten in contact with my sissy. He is having some issues right now that he needs to take care of but when he has fixed them he will begin sending me some more pictures. He'd like to apologize for not doing the ones you have requested already.

Featured Threads

New Personals