Give my pussy so much pain

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
Hi! This is my first time posting. Im a nonbinary baby and my pussy needs to be tortured. Im into extreme pain, the more pain the better. The only sex toy I have is a dildo. Please make my pussy hurt so badly. I want it to hurt so bad that I cry. Im open to almost anything. My limits are: scat, public.

ThatKinkyGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2020
Heres something i did and which also maybe could be a good start for you there haha ;P
I put a match stick inside my uretha (only as deep as it needed to stay in) and then lit it up :eek:

I wanted to see how close i can let the fire crawl down until my reflexes snapped it away (on the video it seems like the flame already slightly touched my dickhead) :eek: It was a very short pain but intense

SO i dare you to do it by yourself ;P
If you dont like uretha you also could use a longer match stick or a longer wooden stick and just put in in your pussy and see how far you dare to let the flame come down.... but pls watch out to not just let it burn your pussy it would be very painful for a long time i guess and could be harmful so you shouldnt let it burn down completely haha ;P

I hope you can understand what im trying to tell you ♥

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi! This is my first time posting. Im a nonbinary baby and my pussy needs to be tortured. Im into extreme pain, the more pain the better. The only sex toy I have is a dildo. Please make my pussy hurt so badly. I want it to hurt so bad that I cry. Im open to almost anything. My limits are: scat, public.

Finding safe but larger girth objects are a good start for gaping. abrasion and chem play are also good ones but do the research and know the risks and neutralizers.

I would advise against the solo fire play as mentioned above. This is extremely dangerous for someone with no fire play experience and also no one there to help if the need arises.

Remember people will make all sorts of crazy suggestions here, but it isnt their body thats harmed and they wont be there to help you out and keep you safe. Nor will they pay your medical bills. Lots of people make suggestions that sound good as a fantasy but shouldnt be attempted without lots of precautions in place.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
as you begged so much for pain, and your limits doesnt affect my task, do this
take a belt, glue gun, and thumb tacks.
glue fix thumb tacks on the belt inner side, once they are dry and rock hard, start spanking that useless pussy of yours. a good 100 spanks will be more than enough to torture toy your pussy.

think before doing this if you have blood limit.

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
glue fix thumb tacks on the belt inner side, once they are dry and rock hard, start spanking that useless pussy of yours. a good 100 spanks will be more than enough to torture toy your pussy.

Thank you for the task sir. Ill try it and report back to you how it went! Im fine with blood, in fact I like it.

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
Heres something i did and which also maybe could be a good start for you there haha ;P
I put a match stick inside my uretha (only as deep as it needed to stay in) and then lit it up :eek:

I wanted to see how close i can let the fire crawl down until my reflexes snapped it away (on the video it seems like the flame already slightly touched my dickhead) :eek: It was a very short pain but intense

SO i dare you to do it by yourself ;P
If you dont like uretha you also could use a longer match stick or a longer wooden stick and just put in in your pussy and see how far you dare to let the flame come down.... but pls watch out to not just let it burn your pussy it would be very painful for a long time i guess and could be harmful so you shouldnt let it burn down completely haha ;P

I hope you can understand what im trying to tell you ♥
That sounds really scary! Im sorry but I have to say no to this. I don't really like the idea of burning myself, I'm sorry. If you have any other task that doesn't involve fire I might consider :)

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020
Finding safe but larger girth objects are a good start for gaping. abrasion and chem play are also good ones but do the research and know the risks and neutralizers.

I would advise against the solo fire play as mentioned above. This is extremely dangerous for someone with no fire play experience and also no one there to help if the need arises.

Remember people will make all sorts of crazy suggestions here, but it isnt their body thats harmed and they wont be there to help you out and keep you safe. Nor will they pay your medical bills. Lots of people make suggestions that sound good as a fantasy but shouldnt be attempted without lots of precautions in place.
Thank you for the advice! I know, I wasn't a fan of the fire play idea. When I do any solo play I always have an aftercare/first aid kit ready in case :)

ThatKinkyGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2020

I didnt just make a crazy suggestion here because its not my body i did the dare too with my body so i know its not that risky.. a little match stick which can be snapped away easily in less than half a second wont make a big fire or so but if she doesnt wanna do fire play it totally fine! ♥

But still it wasnt just a crazy idea ;P

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I didnt just make a crazy suggestion here because its not my body i did the dare too with my body so i know its not that risky.. a little match stick which can be snapped away easily in less than half a second wont make a big fire or so but if she doesnt wanna do fire play it totally fine! ♥

But still it wasnt just a crazy idea ;P
The fire play risk and the mention of "all sorts of crazy suggestions here" was two separate paragraphs. The crazy suggestion part was a general comment based of years of posts I've seen here. (not specific to you)
If you took it to mean that the comments were all about your idea then maybe inside you have your own doubts or guilt over the post. That would be your issue not mine.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you for the task sir. Ill try it and report back to you how it went! Im fine with blood, in fact I like it.
Will be waiting. For sure. Once done if you still desire more let me know.
I.am a sadistic and love inflicting pain.

Jordbabyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 25, 2020

Report back: I would 100% do that again thank you sir for the punishment. I took a belt and glued 4 thumbtacs. I only did four because I didnt want to do any real damage. But now I think I could do more without doing any real harm. I laid down on my bed and started spanking my pussy. It was nice but not as painful as I wanted. I then decided to spread my pussy lips and started spanking my entrance and my clit. It hurt like hell. The thumbtacs dug gently into my pussy skin. It sadly didn't bleed but I got abit sore after the 100 spanks. I would do that again for sure, and probably with more thumbtacs. You can always message me on here for more tasks like that. When I was done my pussy was dripping wet.

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
So a way I love to torture my pussy is with Jack's.
PhotoEditor_20190630_140718591.jpg
I like to fill my slit (inside your lips but not actually inside your pussy) from clit to ass with plastic or metal Jack's. Then you put your panties on and go about your day. The pain will build over time. And they are very unpleasant to remove after being in place a few hours.

I used to wear them discreetly to work all the time.

If you have Jacks like the ones pictured that have balls on some of the shafts you can tie a retriever string and place them just inside your pussy opening. But be careful you don't want to loose the object inside you.

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
So a way I love to torture my pussy is with Jack's.
View attachment 81718
I like to fill my slit (inside your lips but not actually inside your pussy) from clit to ass with plastic or metal Jack's. Then you put your panties on and go about your day. The pain will build over time. And they are very unpleasant to remove after being in place a few hours.

I used to wear them discreetly to work all the time.

If you have Jacks like the ones pictured that have balls on some of the shafts you can tie a retriever string and place them just inside your pussy opening. But be careful you don't want to loose the object inside you.
Good safety tip!
Have you ever tried filling a condom with butter and small marbles then putting it in the fridge? The butter will be hard to begin with but then melt and begin all squishy over time. And if you’ve got balls in the Condon too, they will start to move around.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Report back: I would 100% do that again thank you, sir, for the punishment. I took a belt and glued 4 thumbtacks. I only did four because I didn't want to do any real damage. But now I think I could do more without doing any real harm. I laid down on my bed and started spanking my pussy. It was nice but not as painful as I wanted. I then decided to spread my pussy lips and started spanking my entrance and my clit. It hurt like hell. The thumbtacks dug gently into my pussy skin. It sadly didn't bleed but I got a bit sore after the 100 spanks. I would do that again for sure, and probably with more thumbtacks. You can always message me on here for more tasks like that. When I was done my pussy was dripping wet.
So it's good you did this.
But still, you missed a lot of things in it.
Glue tacks in a group of 4 to 5 tacks and make about 5 groups on the belt. This way you will have your pussy toyed in much more pain.

As for the next task. Have some old gloves and glue it with tacks on fingers and palms. Noe your can use the tacked gloves to spank pussy or for groping your tits.
You can also tape your pussy with thumb tacks. This way every step will be painfull. In tight cloths
To add more pain you can sand paper your pussy or make sand paper bra panty.

Featured Threads

New Personals