worthlesssluttt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
slutty sub wanting some dares and tasks, not heavy pain but humiliation and bonding please ! i’ll send videos for proof if requested

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
slutty sub wanting some dares and tasks, not heavy pain but humiliation and bonding please ! i’ll send videos for proof if requested
I posted this for someone else but so far they haven't completed it.
Think you can do it?

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
plug your ass and tie your hands behind your back, then lick 2 pairs of your sneakers clean. before you can untie your hands you will move the sneakers across the room with your mouth and arrange them neatly. proof please since you offered

worthlesssluttt

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
do i do it naked? videos don’t send on here also so what photos would you like for proof

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
yes do it naked. take as many closeups as you can or you can email if you wish

worthlesssluttt

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2021
don’t make me clean the sneakers with my tounge i’m not into that i’ll do another similar thing

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
plug your ass and tie your hands behind your back, then lick 2 pairs of your sneakers clean. before you can untie your hands you will move the sneakers across the room with your mouth and arrange them neatly. proof please since you offered

yes do it naked. take as many closeups as you can or you can email if you wish
Yet another example of fantasy vs reality. How is she supposed to take pics in process of this task when you have told her to tie her hands behind her back. Lol.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Well grab 10 rubber bands ur hair brush and a wooden stick or spoon, when u are ready start a conversation with me

Reactions: Bambiboo

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
Yet another example of fantasy vs reality. How is she supposed to take pics in process of this task when you have told her to tie her hands behind her back. Lol.
before, after, timer on the camera, video screen shots. its not rocket science

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
would love a video of you edging yourself with shoe . while having tits tied up! if possiable tie with shoe laces.
try to look into mirror and see your self edging from a shoe. while having "i edged with shoe" written on your tits

1 or 2 edge would be enough and safe for you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
before, after, timer on the camera, video screen shots. its not rocket science
You failed to give this detail on your prior post. Don’t make it seem like it was so clearly obvious. I have used timers on phones for pics with plenty of subs. Again she’d need her hands (which are tied) to set timer. The length of time it takes to lick 4 full shoes with no hands and move them across the room to arrange neatly all while hands tied far exceeds any camera timer.
If you had meant for her to use screenshots from the vid you would have mentioned it when giving her the instructions.
lack of detail is what shows there.

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
You failed to give this detail on your prior post. Don’t make it seem like it was so clearly obvious. I have used timers on phones for pics with plenty of subs. Again she’d need her hands (which are tied) to set timer. The length of time it takes to lick 4 full shoes with no hands and move them across the room to arrange neatly all while hands tied far exceeds any camera timer.
If you had meant for her to use screenshots from the vid you would have mentioned it when giving her the instructions.
lack of detail is what shows there.
ok dead horse beaten. my bad, clearly i havnt done exhaustive research and testing into the matter like you have. im just saying i have done very similar tasks and provided satisfactory proof using the mentioned methods. not looking for a picasso just proof.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
ok dead horse beaten. my bad, clearly i havnt done exhaustive research and testing into the matter like you have. im just saying i have done very similar tasks and provided satisfactory proof using the mentioned methods. not looking for a picasso just proof.
Just leave it man. Some people just like to bend other's words, just to make the belief that they are right
And even if you are right subzzzero, its not our place to talk either.

As for proof pics /videos between worthlessslut and heswitch. If she had trouble having pics she would have talked to heswitch as he gave the task.and they were chatting even before you replied here.

Please dont make other people feel they are wrong just cause you think you are right. Let others solve their matters.

FYI timers can be set before tying hands. Isnt thats what timers are for.

Reactions: Heswitch

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
your task can be done in reality, its not a fantasy.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Just leave it man. Some people just like to bend other's words, just to make the belief that they are right
And even if you are right subzzzero, its not our place to talk either.

As for proof pics /videos between worthlessslut and heswitch. If she had trouble having pics she would have talked to heswitch as he gave the task.and they were chatting even before you replied here.

Please dont make other people feel they are wrong just cause you think you are right. Let others solve their matters.

FYI timers can be set before tying hands. Isnt thats what timers are for.
You’re only here trying to defend because you got called out on one of Your posts as well for similar . I have thick skin. I’ll continue to call out as I see it in hopes to help keep a sub safe from inexperience.
Most timers on phones only set between 2-10 seconds delay. That’s why I said specifically “The length of time it takes to lick 4 full shoes with no hands and move them across the room to arrange neatly all while hands tied far exceeds any camera timer.” So yes she sets timer then ties her hands and does the entire task. And that all happens in that 10 seconds max? Again lack of Exp. Enjoy

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
You’re only here trying to defend because you got called out on one of Your posts as well for similar . I have thick skin. I’ll continue to call out as I see it in hopes to help keep a sub safe from inexperience.
Most timers on phones only set between 2-10 seconds delay. That’s why I said specifically “The length of time it takes to lick 4 full shoes with no hands and move them across the room to arrange neatly all while hands tied far exceeds any camera timer.” So yes she sets timer then ties her hands and does the entire task. And that all happens in that 10 seconds max? Again lack of Exp. Enjoy
Yes i am defending , but not cause i was called before. I accept that i am sadistic and do tend to give task and punishment which sometimes cross the limits and safety.
But enough about me.

Did you not read the rocket science.
One pic before one mid and one after. That does not require much efforts to set. Some camera apps takes 99 pics. Than there is full video as well. Just start recording and do the entire task. Than use some very well known apps to turn video into image shots.

I do feel like you have not done researching on pics and videos as much as you do on BDSM.
Guess you are still stuck in fantasy.

Also i am not saying ,that you dont call out people. But call out when it is needed. Here you are just depressing the dom. Try to see that as well.

Heswitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2017
I have literally done the same dare myself and provided proof. Maybe upgrade from your Polaroid and you will see the possibilities of modern technology. Ever heard of time lapse, it's great. Pic on a timer every however many seconds, minutes, hours, or even days. All that with one click.
Follow me for more tech tips. Next week is how to prop your phone up with a potato.

Featured Threads

New Personals