Going to have a Dom!!!! :-)

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
My wife has a very sexy manager. Not sexier than my wife but still very sexy. We HAve talked several times and have inched to the idea of having her come over and domme us. She has an amazing sexy little outfit and the sharpest high heels I have ever seen. and the red lipstick and nail polish!! WOW!!!!

The plan is that she is the domme and we are seperately both her slaves. She can do whatever she wants. We need ideas though.

Our limits are no permanent and nothing in public. Neither my wife nor I will do anal nor are we into urine or shit. she wants her breasts and pussy abused and dominated and I need the shit knocked out of my cock.

I am totally down to use salve names and I love verbal and physical humiliation. :D:spankcrop::spank::spankcrop::spank::spankcrop:

It's going down TOMORROW!!!!

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
Besides restraint, cocktail torture and breast and puss torture any ideas?

This is going down in about 2 hours. We've been so excited we couldn't sleep last night

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
It's actually not too late. She decided to tease us and forbade us any pleasure. Both of us have been locked in chastity and she will be over around 5 PM to administer her domination upon us. It's been getting harder and sexier by the second. She sent me a sexy cleavage selfie with a voice memo "You're dick is mine and I'm going to ruin you!"

Send your ideas!!! Please!!!!

Featured Threads