Got myself a new slave

MasterSander

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2022
Uk
Got myself a new slave wont be posting pics here for now but shes currently at work give me some humiliating tasks to make her do

Subgrl2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2021
Rubber bands on her tits?
Take panties off next time she goes to the bathroom?
Lick her fingers after she pees?
Ask permission to pee?

Reactions: MasterSander

MasterSander

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2022
Uk
Good ideas shes already banned from wearing any form of underwear but ill make sure she enjoys the rubber bands

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
if she has an office or a cubicle that is discreet or behind a counter have her take off her botoms (pants/skirt) when at the desk, bonus points for taking off her panties and pantyhose as well

have her accidently spill water all over herself (like a lot of water), bonus point if she takes her bra off before doing the task

MasterSander

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2022
Uk
if she has an office or a cubicle that is discreet or behind a counter have her take off her botoms (pants/skirt) when at the desk, bonus points for taking off her panties and pantyhose as well

have her accidently spill water all over herself (like a lot of water), bonus point if she takes her bra off before doing the task
Nice ideas already got her doing the things that she can that youve suggested but loving the ideas the more the better

New Personals