Guys V Gals dare challenge.

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
Here is the idea. A dare challenge Men Vs Women. There can be only one winner. One dare per day and you have 24 Hours to complete the dare. You will be required to post a pic on your profile to prove you have completed the dare.

Anyone completing the dare will go through to the next round.

Once we are down to one Male and One female there will be a final round to determine the winner.

Sign up by posting your interest below. First dare will be given 24 Hours from now.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Question: will u be the one posting all dares? Also, will the dares be same for both genders?

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Here is the idea. A dare challenge Men Vs Women. There can be only one winner. One dare per day and you have 24 Hours to complete the dare. You will be required to post a pic on your profile to prove you have completed the dare.

Anyone completing the dare will go through to the next round.

Once we are down to one Male and One female there will be a final round to determine the winner.

Sign up by posting your interest below. First dare will be given 24 Hours from now.

I would like to enrol for this dare challenge to defend the male flag.

BTW, I cannot do dares during the week-ends. Also, you might want to leave more than 24h to complete the dares, to allow challengers to better fit it into their schedule. Maybe 2 or 3 days?

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
I posted this and then the site was down for a while so I will be extending the deadline for entries another week.

I will be the one posting the dares but please do PM me with any suggestions, Dares will, where possible, be the same for both genders although on occasions that may not be possible, in which case I will make the dares as equal as possible.

Dares will start off easy and get progressively more difficult each round so instead of a set time limit I will post a time limit within the dare but do take on board that some people may need more time so the minimum amount of time for a dare will be 2 Days and the more difficult dares will have a longer time limit.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Good! Sounds reasonable.

Now, you'll probably get much more males than females (if at all). Would that unsettle the game?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
did anyone notice that no females signed up...? :p

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Yeah this is the norm. I'm on the site but won't be participating in this challenge and I imagine the few other women feel about the same.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Yeah this is the norm. I'm on the site but won't be participating in this challenge and I imagine the few other women feel about the same.
why is it so? i mean..is there any particular reason?

Featured Threads

New Personals