Hallo, i am a new one =)

Joly_Sissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
May 22, 2016
Hallo everyone.

I found this site on my search for some erotic experience through the web. It looked promising, i registered and now i am hear.

Who am i and why i am here:

My name is Joly i am a 22 your old boy who wants do become a girl or at least a little sissy slut. I discovered this side of me some years ago but since i wore the panties of my sister the first time .. i am hooked. I still live at home and sometimes sneak in my sisters room to get some of her clothes to dress me up but i also ordered some own cloths on the internet. No one knows about my secret, pleasure... but i think because of my attitude and my look some might assume that i am other than normal guys.

I had some girlfriends in my life but i never had any guy so i have no experience at this. But sometimes (like now while writing) i hunger for a cock so i practice self-sucking each day since some weeks now ... and i see first results =) ... i really enjoy sex with girls but i want to try more... and i want to explore this side of me.

I also love to do self bondage. I made my first bondage experience with my last girlfriend... (if you can call that bondage) we wanted to try out some things so we bought some handcuffs and rope. Now that I’m single for half a year now i explore self bondage and i practice as often as possible.

What i am searching for...

actually i don’t really know.. maybe just a talk.. maybe more. I am searching for guidance on my path to become a sissy. Maybe someone to dress me up maybe someone to dominate me... i am always eager to try something new... i could also need some advice in terms of bondage and self-bondage. I might also be interested in being dominated... might be fun.

I noticed a lot of people post there limits so I took a look at there limits and i came up with this list:

being tied up, cross-dressing, stripping...

limits:
blood, pee, shit, vomit, enema, whipping. Ass-to-mouth, needles, animals, diapers, age play, breath play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities, nothing that involves family and/or friends

pictures, videos, webcam:
well... i noticed a lot of posts come up with this. I love to take photos of me in girl cloths..I love to pose in front of mirrors and my cam. I am willing to play and willing to follow orders... BUT.. i will not sent pictures up front... i want to know you first.. then we can talk about pictures and or more =)

so if you want to know me... or just want to talk message me .. hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals