Happy Birthday my Pathetic slave

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
It's time to make my slave transform himself from the womanizer he has been all his life. This will be an extreme challenge for him but he will do it. He has no choice. As many of you have read he is my x boyfriend, who left me and quickly remarried. Then he came back to me and begged me to make him my slave forever. Its been many years of humiliating him and controlling him. He knows that he MUST do as I say. I have already informed him of this challenge and at first he absolutely refused, but his attitude quickly changed and a short discussion of what he will lose if he does not do exactly as I say. Lol ;)

So, I am going to turn my slave into a total cock whore. That's right, this month he is going to get to feel like many of the women from his past.

His challenge is that he must be with 10 different men this month. Starting today he has 31 days to prove that he has been with 10 different men by posting pictures here of himself. I will verify that it's 10 different men, if on March 31 I can verify only 9 then on April 1 he starts from 0. Then he will be required to do 10 different men. Also, if he fails to complete all 10 then he must transfer a substantial amount of money to my account. Then if he again fails in April then on May 1 he starts at 0 and will transfer more funds to me. For his sake, hopefully he can complete all 10 guys in one month and then I will give him a new challenge.

I have instructed him that he must suck at least 2 men, who will then pull out and cum on his face. He must suck 3 men and let them cum in his mouth. The next ones are more fun for me... He will be required to take 2 men in his ass and have them pull out and cum on his ass, and finally he will take 3 men in his ass and allow them to cum inside of him. He will be required to wear panties for each man that he will be with.

That's the challenge. I have specifically instructed my slave to post after he has read this posting agreeing to this challenge and to post in his words my instructions on how he is allowed to release during the month of March.

I think pushing him to become a cock whore is good for him and I'll get great pleasure from seeing him in his proper positions.

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
As a slave

As a slave myself, I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Your devious and I love it.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
As per my Mastress' instructions...

Mastress, I thank you for the opportunity to keep serving you.
You know that this is very hard for me to type and respond to, but here I go.

As much as I love women, pussy, breasts and legs, I will do exactly as you say and will take on the challenge. I will be your cock whore and will do as many men as you say and when you say. I will take it in the ass and allow men to cum in me as you say, I will learn to like the taste of cum. I will become your cock slut. I can't wait to degrade myself completely for you. I will post pictures for your verification as per your instructions.

And finally, for the month of March anytime that I want to cum I am only allowed to cum as follows. I am to suck on a realistic looking cock dildo while jerking off and thinking about how much I want to feel the real thing. Then when I cum I must eat it all. I must learn to like the taste of cum. The only exception to this is if my wife instigates sex, then while having sex with her I must think of being with another man.

Again, I thank you Mastress for this challenge.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
I'm looking forward for the first reports :D
You notice now you shouldn't have left your wife do you? now serve her as you are told. good that you accept
shouldn't he be punished in adition for having all these naked women in his albums? i mean youbare the only women in his life and even his mistress.

Last edited:

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
It's time to make my slave transform himself from the womanizer he has been all his life. This will be an extreme challenge for him but he will do it. He has no choice. As many of you have read he is my x boyfriend, who left me and quickly remarried. Then he came back to me and begged me to make him my slave forever. Its been many years of humiliating him and controlling him. He knows that he MUST do as I say. I have already informed him of this challenge and at first he absolutely refused, but his attitude quickly changed and a short discussion of what he will lose if he does not do exactly as I say. Lol ;)

So, I am going to turn my slave into a total cock whore. That's right, this month he is going to get to feel like many of the women from his past.

His challenge is that he must be with 10 different men this month. Starting today he has 31 days to prove that he has been with 10 different men by posting pictures here of himself. I will verify that it's 10 different men, if on March 31 I can verify only 9 then on April 1 he starts from 0. Then he will be required to do 10 different men. Also, if he fails to complete all 10 then he must transfer a substantial amount of money to my account. Then if he again fails in April then on May 1 he starts at 0 and will transfer more funds to me. For his sake, hopefully he can complete all 10 guys in one month and then I will give him a new challenge.

I have instructed him that he must suck at least 2 men, who will then pull out and cum on his face. He must suck 3 men and let them cum in his mouth. The next ones are more fun for me... He will be required to take 2 men in his ass and have them pull out and cum on his ass, and finally he will take 3 men in his ass and allow them to cum inside of him. He will be required to wear panties for each man that he will be with.

That's the challenge. I have specifically instructed my slave to post after he has read this posting agreeing to this challenge and to post in his words my instructions on how he is allowed to release during the month of March.

I think pushing him to become a cock whore is good for him and I'll get great pleasure from seeing him in his proper positions.

Oh wow. This is a pretty tall order.

The Doctor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2011
Wow

So has been with any men yet?
Maybe you could arrange a real man to take both him and his wife?

Will he actually go from fucking such a nice looking wife to letting men fuck him?
I can't wait to see a cock in his ass.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Looking forward to the pics and following his progress!

Featured Threads

New Personals