Hard Abuse needed

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
I am a straight male looking to be severely abused and degraded by a superior Master or Mistress. It gets me hard being enslaved and forced to submit to a strong man or Mistress with strap on. To be beaten into submission and forced to gag on cock and get fucked by a hard cock. Of course, I always try to resist and need to be put into my place through pain and suffering.

I have a painful leather whip, rope, chains, binder clips, canes, and household items.
And of course my 6 inch dildo with suction cup.

I am yours to beat, abuse, fuck and enslave.

Abhilasha

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 24, 2020
Delhi
Tie your balls with the rope tight. It should be to the maximum tight so that your fucking balls turn puple within minutes. Apply binder clips to your nipples . Now 10 hard whips on your cock and 10 on your balls. Now remove the binder clips and turn them 90 degree and apply again. And again 10 whips each on cock and balls. Now put the dildo inside . You slave . Apply suction cup to your cock. And remove the binder clips by slapping the clips , not by hand. After the clips are removed. Remove the suction. And 10 whips very very hard on your cock and balls each. And now finally free your balls of rope and at the end remove the dildo.
Send me the pictures and the vedio on kik.
My kik is abhipatria

Featured Threads

New Personals