Hard extension cord whipping

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
On Monday, I got a severe whipping with a heavy extension cord. You know, one of those orange industrial types. It wasn't planned, nor was any protocol applied. Instead, I was watching TV after all my work and errands were done.
I only wear tops, so I'm always naked from my waist, down. I saw my Governess coming with a section of the cord in her hand. She pulled me from the couch with my hand and began beating me while I was on the floor. It was very fast and extremely hard.
The whole punishment lasted maybe 3 minutes. After she was done, I had to get my bath and go to bed. Going to bed at 6:00 p.m. after a severe beating for what seemed to me, no reason at all left me asking like "what just happened!?" And why?
No reason was given, and the next day nothing was said about it. I assume it was for Her pleasure and amusement, which I obviously willingly oblige as it's not my place to ask or even offer opinion.
Just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced a similar session?

♡♡holly

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Was it a punishment due to unacceptable behavior/actions or just impact for sake of impact.? That makes all the difference here.

If it was just impact for sake of impact and you have an agreement that this approach is acceptable based on your prior to dynamics negotiations then sounds fine I guess.

If it was a punishment then at the least I would expect a real dominant type role to explain why……whether before or after the punishment. Especially if you specifically asked about it.

Def some communication issues here needing to be addressed.

holly_jade85

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2022
Was it a punishment due to unacceptable behavior/actions or just impact for sake of impact.? That makes all the difference here.

If it was just impact for sake of impact and you have an agreement that this approach is acceptable based on your prior to dynamics negotiations then sounds fine I guess.

If it was a punishment then at the least I would expect a real dominant type role to explain why……whether before or after the punishment. Especially if you specifically asked about it.

Def some communication issues here needing to be addressed.
So we did talk about it......it was essentially "impact for impact sake." She thought I needed a whipping and that day, whipping me, and my submitting to, was within our relationship dynamic so I had nothing to be aghast at. In fact, as it was "out of nowhere," as I think back, it was kind of hot!

♡♡holly

Reactions: Nnj-slave

Featured Threads

New Personals