Queenj878

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 16, 2020
And no I don’t want any money 🤣
Fit blonde and cruel into some hardcore nasty shit. Think you can handle it? Most can’t.

send me a shirtless pic along with your ASL and limits. Dick pics will be ignored unless you have measured proof that it’s 9 inches or more 😈😛

kik is queenj878. Hurry up

L0gan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2021
Germany
Can’t find you on
Fit blonde and cruel into some hardcore nasty shit. Think you can handle it? Most can’t.

send me a shirtless pic along with your ASL and limits. Dick pics will be ignored unless you have measured proof that it’s 9 inches or more 😈😛

hey there Miss
I would love to become your sub obey all your orders and be put in my place by you. But I can’t find you on kik.
May I dm you my kik I’d?

Tgb34u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 10, 2021
Hello there. Im teddy. I was wandering of if you woild be interested in pegging me.

Andreabney5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2022

Andreabney37

Stinker6939

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2022
Hey feel free to Kik me at stinker6939 I couldn't find your Kik but I'd be interested

Andreabney5

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2022
I dream falling at the mercy of a strict and relentless MISTRESS and become her slave with no way out, forced to obey without any restriction, independent how humiliating an order is and who can watch. I crave becoming a bootlicker, a pantypisser, and cocksucker!

The Mistress should torment me not only during actual sessions, but also online in webcam sessions and by setting me tasks between such sessions, designed to humiliate me in front of others.

For use at your discretion. Enjoy!
Kik me andreabney37

Aligrey2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2022
Mistress I would Like to become you slave. I would love to be used and abused.

loverofcb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022

Kik: loverofcb

jordan5573

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2022

hey I dont have kik but you can email me at [email protected]

loverofcb

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2022

cant find you on kik. can you please buzz me on kik: loverofcb

Goodguy59

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 11, 2022

I want to be your slave