Hello Everyone! First Day On the Site

LookingforaSweetie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2015
Hey all! I hope you guys had a good three day weekend.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to post, but if it isn't, sorry!

I'm looking to start some online play. I'm not entirely sure what I want out of it, but I'd love to explore a few options with you guys. I'd appreciate private messages, instead of commenting on this post. I'd love to start out today with maybe some help pleasuring myself? And if things work out beautifully from there on out, how wonderful would that be?

I don't like piss, scat, anything that would leave a mark, spanking and I think that's all for now.

I like cumming, which is the object of today.

I don't like tying myself up, uncomfortable positions, anal, fingering myself, tasting myself, fucking random objects, toothpaste on my clit, gaggin myself, soaping my mouth, blindfolding, cold showers, self torture. But I highly encourage you to use as many of these as you can, you know, to help punish me for anything I may do in the future to be a bad girl.

I hope to hear from you. Men and women are both welcome.

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
I received your message if you don't have a kik try pm me again and we can start through other means if you make a kik it's gotenwild9

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
You can message me again I sent you my kik if you don't have we could work something out

Featured Threads

New Personals