Wanna be slave

Verified Slut
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 21, 2021
Hello my dears, I am here to brighten your days if possible. I like to post naked pictures of myself, and parts of my body. I like to be someone's online toy, to give me tasks, so that I would be in pain and humiliated while he enjoys it.
You can give me a message on chat
I don't like needles, blood, asshole games, public, pee.

Attachments

• 6e2b2a58-5285-49d5-854c-79c6c0a44fd2.png
    6e2b2a58-5285-49d5-854c-79c6c0a44fd2.png
    584.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello my dears, I am here to brighten your days if possible. I like to post naked pictures of myself, and parts of my body. I like to be someone's online toy, to give me tasks, so that I would be in pain and humiliated while he enjoys it.
You can give me a message on chat or KIK.
Hello there wanna be slave

I like your sincere and submissive serving desire to brighten our days here by posting your naked body and its parts.

I am searching for a pain and humiliation craving slut with a genuine desire to be someone's online play toy/doll to be used online regularly for my enjoyment and pain inflicting satisfaction.

You can contact me in details at my private inbox:

[email protected]

Master Dingo

boy4abuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2023
Understand you can have such fantasies, nothing to worry about. In my case when feeling submissive imagine im the slave of a female slave, made to clean her from cum and pee and tied so my balls were beaten over and over.

outforastrolly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 5, 2023
I am interested in your opinion. Is it bad that it turns me on a lot to imagine lying naked in bed in a room with two men, touching me, playing with my tits, my wet pussy and my body? I imagine sucking their dicks at the same time, imagining that one is spreading my pussy with his dick while the other is deep-throating me and twisting my nipples? I imagine them filling my mouth with their cum as I swallow it What's your opinion, tell me in a comment?
The single drawback I see in this is that you're limiting yourself to just 2 guys. All the rest sounds excellent. Hope you get what you want!

Mastersexxxyman

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2019
You can give me a message on chat or KIK.
Whats ur kik i want u as my slave

Featured Threads

New Personals